Is Man On The Moon criminally underrated?

I love this song!!

And yes it’s underrated but I feel like the entire Glory album is incredibly underrated. It’s a wonderful album with a unique dreamlike sound and I think you can tell Britney worked really hard on it and had more control with it. 

Even the chocker she’s wearing on the cover is so Britney. 

Plus she was absolutely glowing during this time 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa71q59jirz7on5s886i4c4

Edited by KatieKat
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yes ! 
I do not get how they didn’t make it a single. Lots of possibilities for a great music video as well with the moon theme. Could have been a sequel to the Oops video.

I always felt like MOTM is Glory’s Lucky.

I know right?

I actually love this song WAY more than Slumber Party.

I think her label shouldn't have released Slumber Party cause it sounded just like Drake's Hotline Bling which came out around that time and thats probably why it charted so low and in result, there were no more singles.

We were ROBBED of more singles and potentially the best musical era of Britney since her prime! It still kills me to this day that Change Your Mind and Liar weren't singles :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block