Mind Your Business already outsold all Xtina singles since 2016

6 hours ago, Sia said:

Christina isn’t the one being laughed at by the general public, Christina isn’t the one with a strained relationship with her kids, Christina isn’t the one wondering where half her wealth has gone and Christina isn’t the one trying to be taken seriously.

Your fave just performed with a strap-on on stage and is currently selling diIdos and lube for a living. Her last album was made of Becky G rejects and sang in terrible, broken Spanish because it was only released as a last attempt to save her career. Let's get it together before you wanna read. 

There's a reason you're here, and not in the non existent Christina Aguilera forum. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, alexbickle said:

Your fave just performed with a strap-on on stage and is currently selling diIdos and lube for a living. Her last album was made of Becky G rejects and sang in terrible, broken Spanish because it was only released as a last attempt to save her career. Let's get it together before you wanna read. 

There's a reason you're here, and not in the non existent Christina Aguilera forum. 

:mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Emotional Damage GIF by saschamoellersde

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, alexbickle said:

My fave?

I’m not even coming from a fan’s perspective, I’m simply speaking common sense. 

I can count on one hand the number of Christina songs saved in my Apple Music library, but I don’t have to be a fan of hers to recognize that she’s clearly in a happier and overall better place than Britney.

There’s more to a career and life than having a number one hit which seems to be the only expectation Britney fans can hold to.

Let’s get real honey, I’m not the one that needs to “get it together.”

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Sia said:

When I think of how well her contemporaries are doing (even Lindsay Lohan looks happy), it’s easy to understand why some fans would find the need to talk crap about someone, like Christina Aguilera, because at the end of the day that’s all you can do.

Some of you talk about “bad karma” well last I checked, Christina isn’t the one being laughed at by the general public, Christina isn’t the one with a strained relationship with her kids, Christina isn’t the one wondering where half her wealth has gone and Christina isn’t the one trying to be taken seriously.

Like I get it, it’s upsetting that someone like Britney isn’t seeing the success and stability that everyone else from her generation is seeing, but does that warrant tearing them down.

So yah, brag about her “sales” because well…thats all you can brag about. 

We are not stanin a housewife sweetie we do stan a pop star. Do you know what a pop star even mean, not when Xtinct numbers are from 0-5 stearms. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Get your girl a career :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

7 hours ago, alexbickle said:

Selling d-ldos? Hahaha the nerve to lie so openly. 

What the heck if someone sells lube. Others sell blood and man milk inspired perfume, others sell lingerie, some others sell makeup. 

Do you think they all really do it for a living? 

Edited by The Queen
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

We are not stanin a housewife sweetie we do stan a pop star. Do you know what a pop star even mean, not when Xtinct numbers are from 0-5 stearms. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Get your girl a career :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I just found out you sniff your brother's underwear which is some other level of issues so I now have a new perspective on how to view your threads in the future...

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Hey! Can we please drag Xtina for her *****y personality and ear-splitting screaming only, please? Back in the day, at Britney's prime, she was her only somewhat competition. She deserves all the respect at least for that. AND she always stayed true to herself. That's more than most popstars could claim. So if she's not being "successful" (whatever that means to each one of you) right now, that doesn't take anything away from her and her career. She's a queen. Respect!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

Her Last album debuted with like 2K sales XD and non of her singles managed to score #1 on itunes 

Let me remind you that fake US Britney fans only bought 111,000 copies of Glory the first week... It's not like we're outstanding as a fan base either.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block