Mind Your Business already outsold all Xtina singles since 2016

Are y’all serious? 
not only is this song TERRIBLE but now you wanna use this *** of a song to talk trash about xtina for the millionth time 🙄

most of y’all should be over 30 by now or damn near Britney’s age. And for Xtina to be so “unpopular” y’all sure do talk about her every damn day. 

this fan base is a disgrace. Grow tf up. 

Edited by Phonography423
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

U must be Expired stan since you don't like MYB

Where was I disliking MYB? In fact, I’ve been very vocal here about how much I appreciate the song as a gift to fans unlike many. Please do some research.

Also, you know you can like Britney while also liking Christina too. Shocker, right? This isn’t 1999. Stop the petty fan wars and stooping to such lows.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Joshyworld said:

Where was I disliking MYB? Please do some research. In fact, I’ve been very vocal here about how much I appreciate the song as a gift to fans unlike many.

You know you can like Britney while also liking Christina too. Shocker, right? This isn’t 1999. Please act your age.

What age have to do with anything. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I am only stating facts

• Love 1
Just now, Slim 10 said:

What age have to do with anything. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I am only stating facts

Point is, threads that pit female artists against eachother in a negative way aren’t necessary and only start conflict. Both women are very successful in their own ways and each have their own strengths. Christina is an incredible artist and has really matured into her own over the last few years. She’s been headlining festivals, going on tour, selling out stadiums and arenas, releasing amazing visuals. Let’s be happy for both artists. It doesn’t always have to be a competition. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: what about Christina's collabs?  They've all been highly successful and MYB only wishes it could reach have the acclaim hers have gotten.  Just sayin'

Sadly Expired fans have only these 2 collabs to hold themselves to. they can never speak about charts using the past tense

7 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Point is, threads that pit female artists against eachother in a negative way aren’t necessary and only start conflict. Both women are very successful in their own ways and each have their own strengths. Christina is an incredible artist and has really matured into her own over the last few years. She’s been headlining festivals, going on tour, selling out stadiums and arenas, releasing amazing visuals. Let’s be happy for both artists. It doesn’t always have to be a competition. 

I have to laugh:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Xtinct can only perform in free festivals with cheap tix where she is not the main performer

most of her tours are cancelled due to low demands. Circus tour alone outgrossed all of xtinct tours combined:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

I have to laugh:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Xtinct can only perform in free festivals with cheap tix where she is not the main performer

most of her tours are cancelled due to low demands. Circus tour alone outgrossed all of xtinct tours combined:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

You know success isn’t measured by just ticket sales and streams, right? Stop being a troll. You sound like you’re living in 2009.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block