Mind Your Business already outsold all Xtina singles since 2016

When I think of how well her contemporaries are doing (even Lindsay Lohan looks happy), it’s easy to understand why some fans would find the need to talk crap about someone, like Christina Aguilera, because at the end of the day that’s all you can do.

Some of you talk about “bad karma” well last I checked, Christina isn’t the one being laughed at by the general public, Christina isn’t the one with a strained relationship with her kids, Christina isn’t the one wondering where half her wealth has gone and Christina isn’t the one trying to be taken seriously.

Like I get it, it’s upsetting that someone like Britney isn’t seeing the success and stability that everyone else from her generation is seeing, but does that warrant tearing them down.

So yah, brag about her “sales” because well…thats all you can brag about. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sia said:

When I think of how well her contemporaries are doing (even Lindsay Lohan looks happy), it’s easy to understand why some fans would find the need to talk crap about someone, like Christina Aguilera, because at the end of the day that’s all you can do.

Some of you talk about “bad karma” well last I checked, Christina isn’t the one being laughed at by the general public, Christina isn’t the one with a strained relationship with her kids, Christina isn’t the one wondering where half her wealth has gone and Christina isn’t the one trying to be taken seriously.

Like I get it, it’s upsetting that someone like Britney isn’t seeing the success and stability that everyone else from her generation is seeing, but does that warrant tearing them down.

:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: ended the OP, close thread 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Sia said:

Come thru. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block