Britney talks to Vogue about "Mind Your Business:" "I love my fans more than anything and hope they love the song too"

40 minutes ago, icybaby said:

The way Britney stays mum about song on her socials. Even Sam posts more. Do you think she does it on purpose or she doesn't really know song is out? I am not conspirasist. I am just honestly interested does she know, does she care...where she at lol

she is just living her live, she release a song for fun, not for money, fame, charts, etc.

it is hard to understand that?

Edited by lucho pedres
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

she is just living her live, she release a song for fun, not for money, fame, charts, etc.

it is hard to understand that?

No it's not hard actually. But is it hard for u to understand some1 just asking geniunely is Britney aware or care about that song bc she is very personal with her posts but not with this song. And it is just me wondering. No need to be rude. I know Britney told us to mind our biz lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Who are “most people”? A dozen whiney twinks on here and one radio DJ? Pfff, as if they care for those people’s opinions when the GP is already eating this song up and will continue to do so. Manjubi, B.

Yep! Its already #2 in Worldwide Itunes on the 2nd day! Just under Jung Kook's Seven which has a lot of Gen Public backing as everyone and their mother seems to be into KPOP (as they should, lol).

But that's a feat not to be taken likely. ONLY true POP Royalties like her can chart like this on very little effort.

What more if they release a MV. Can you imagine? Anyway, let's enjoy it.

If you don't like it. FINE. Its not the end of the world. But please don't rain on other fan's parade if they enjoy a little CAMPY and EDGY Britney song.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

you are so disrespectful towards Britney, why you act like she is mute?

I didn't mean she is mute. I meant that I didn't see Britney personally talking to Vogue. She is media shy, so I pictured Cade giving a statement on Britney's behalf. The rest of my comment praises Britney's involvement and input.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

It could be a kinda genius move if she explores her catalogue of unreleased/demo material from the past and rework it. Not sure if that’d fulfill her contractual obligations with RCA, but if it does… that wouldn’t be the worse thing. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Of course, I’m sure we might’ve advocated for a different exploration other than the Britney Jean archives as the first place to start. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: But hey, if this is part of a larger plan, it could work to her benefit as she contemplates/explores recording new material.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I Britney has never really been a girl who follows trends she set them 

This song is popularizing like Gimmie More, Sceam & Shout, and Work ***** are it has to be digest for a minute but once you really just listen to her with them heavy beats & Will.I.Am doing his thing it’s 🔥🔥🔥

Washido  :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block