Britney talks to Vogue about "Mind Your Business:" "I love my fans more than anything and hope they love the song too"

I have to say, I wasn’t thrilled with what Will.i.am came up with… but I have been finding myself repeating Mind your B, Mind your B all day and I have played it three times. To hear she had some input and interest in reworking the song, its great to hear. She is dipping her toes. If you are harshly critical she might get discouraged

• Like 4
1 minute ago, willys said:

HAHAHAHA ok Cade

They saw that most people hated this song and rushed to do this interview.

Who are “most people”? A dozen whiney twinks on here and one radio DJ? Pfff, as if they care for those people’s opinions when the GP is already eating this song up and will continue to do so. Manjubi, B.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Who are “most people”? A dozen whiney twinks on here and one radio DJ? Pfff, as if they care for those people’s opinions when the GP is already eating this song up and will continue to do so. Manjubi, B.

GP already eating up? HHAHAHA 

Most people here and everywhere on the internet. From critics to fans and non-fans. Most disliked the song because they know that in addition to being poorly produced, it is far from what Britney is capable of doing. So much so that the song on the itunes is very weak. This song is bad and some people liking it doesn't change the fact of that. And this interview is the typical work of a PR, especially when they see many talking bad about something. But wait, time will tell... 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, willys said:

Most people here and everywhere on the internet. From critics to fans and non-fans. Most disliked the song because they know that in addition to being poorly produced, it is far from what Britney is capable of doing. So much so that the song on the itunes is very weak. This song is bad and some people liking it doesn't change the fact of that. And this interview is the typical work of a PR, especially when they see many talking bad about something. But wait, time will tell... 

time will tell you’re absolutely right. But if I recall, Scream & Shout wasn’t an instant success either, it took a few months before it became the monster hit it was. How about we bookmark this thread and revisit in a few months? Hey, at least one of us will be right and can laugh at the other lol

• Love 3
Just now, willys said:

I agree, it's like people want to force feed this track down everyone's throats to love it and like it and support it.

Since when is a fan being forced to like something by an artist that they don't like.

Britney is super talented, and this song just doesn't work imo, I think people blowing smoke up her tush to make it seem like this is some big amazing song is foolish.

Those that like it and love it is fine, and those that don't is fine as well. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, icybaby said:

The way Britney stays mum about song on her socials. Even Sam posts more. Do you think she does it on purpose or she doesn't really know song is out? I am not conspirasist. I am just honestly interested does she know, does she care...where she at lol

You'd think it be pinned on her socials along with the book instead the spinning videos take priority. 

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

I agree, it's like people want to force feed this track down everyone's throats to love it and like it and support it.

Since when is a fan being forced to like something by an artist that they don't like.

Britney is super talented, and this song just doesn't work imo, I think people blowing smoke up her tush to make it seem like this is some big amazing song is foolish.

Those that like it and love it is fine, and those that don't is fine as well. 

I don’t think the people who like it are necessarily trying to force others to like it, at least not me. It seems like the people who don’t like it can’t accept that there are others who do. Like you said, we all have different likes and opinions, and no one is more right or wrong. Both sides arguing with the other, it’s just silly..

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block