Britney talks to Vogue about "Mind Your Business:" "I love my fans more than anything and hope they love the song too"

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the best part is that she's showing us her love by opening the Britney Jean vault, out of all the unreleased stuff she could pick :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

She truly loves us

She just loves me a lil less but it’s what I deserve for wanting ITZ/BO stuff    

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Well the song we have now wasn't the song back then so who knows what it sounded like back then 

An insider who heard the 2013 demo said the Myah vocals were auto-tuned to the stratosphere :emma: It seems B asked to tone it down for the new version so fans could recognize her voice. will.i.am did his best, will the fans appreciate his effort? :emma:

Anyway, it's cute they teamed up again on a song they worked on together and probably stopped from realizing fully due to c-ship restrictions (what with phone, bedroom tapping and all). Can't sing about wanting privacy, instead you need to sing about handing over the keys and being a passenger in your own life.  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::emma:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe because most of those sessions have already leaked and lost their chance to get an official release

Sadly yes but there’s some titles we haven’t heard. Staying hopeful now she’s in a giving mood holly robinson peete meet the peetes GIF by Hallmark Channel

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block