Britney talks to Vogue about "Mind Your Business:" "I love my fans more than anything and hope they love the song too"

7 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

can you read? the song was reworked.

“we went back and forth on making the song more current, and adding a heavy base and choir to it,” says Spears.

Lol I can, CAN YOU??? I typed 'newly RECORDED'. Recorded years back and of coursw newly reproduced. Bye 'posituve' bully.:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Did you not read the literal next sentence, yet alone the rest of the article? It was an old song they reproduced and worked on to make it more current. That's not "positive trolling", but selective chosen lines is dishonest.

Why is it that every postiive bully decides to be stupid to??? Yes but did u read my comment? Or u just want to be right? Its not RECORDED recently. Yes reprodced, obvi, eveeyones point, RECYCLEd material. 

1 hour ago, Markoct said:

Why is it that every postiive bully decides to be stupid to??? Yes but did u read my comment? Or u just want to be right? Its not RECORDED recently. Yes reprodced, obvi, eveeyones point, RECYCLEd material. 

Noone is bullying you, you just selectively cherry picked quotes and left out context.

Noone is trolling you. Noone is bullying you. You did that.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

So just like that she started giving interviews yeah right

Sarcastic Christine Taylor GIF

Meanwhile nothing about the song on her IG.I guess it wasn't enough AIney to sang that s.hit now giving interviews lol.

she had it posted on her stories the day it was released. do some of you all even pay attention to her posts?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block