We're not paying enough attention to Britney's words in "Mind Your Business"

This is a good song imo. Not my favorite Britney song by a long shot but it's catchy, will be fun to dance to, and the message "Mind Your Business" is very timely for Britney but also a universal idea. I listened once and it's already stuck in my head.

"I am the economy" is genius.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

The repetitive lyrics laced with a hard-hitting beat disguises a difficult daily reality: Where she at? What she do? Paparazzi. Uptown, downtown, everywhere she turn around, every move she make, every breath she take, there she go... our intrigue is a clear point of contention. Britney warns she's about to unleash the guard dogs, but before we run for our lives she reminds us to mind our business... bi***. 

F1lgAJnaYAYGuNe?format=jpg&name=medium

Thank you, Jordan! So well said and needed!

Too many “fans” are so fixated about every facet of Britney’s life that it is no longer even about the music anymore. My gosh! No one is forcing you to listen to the song if you don’t like it!

And if you seriously think about it, there’s a reason why this song, why this time. Britney wants the world to mind their business. Never has Britney gotten more people butting into her business: her Instagram videos, her health, her whereabouts, her career plans, her everything.

Don’t like the song? Shut up, leave those of us who enjoy it alone, and mind your business, b! 

Edited by Pabaroti1986
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Are we actually looking for meaning in this song... That was recorded during BJ, probably not even sung entirely by her, produced by Will.I.Am who openly admits he makes his lyrics as repetitive as possible and makes up words so they rhyme...

I'm not a fan of the song, but I like the beat and can see it for what it is - something fun to dance to.

Let's not pretend it's anything more than that though :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

About time someone mentioned this. As I was listening to it last night I was like.......is she telling us something. This song/release can't be no coincidence. The song is basically Piece of Me 2.0 in a way.

It's aimed at Banons let me tell you, she knows what she doing :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Like 1
Just now, TTrouble said:

It's aimed at Banons let me tell you, she knows what she doing :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

She definitely does! Those banons make her seem like she's some dumb blonde that doesn't have a brain but she knows what's she's doing.

It might be a song that was unreleased but then again Britney has many songs in the vault and chose this (or rather okayed this release) for a reason. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block