We're not paying enough attention to Britney's words in "Mind Your Business"

This song is a genius, telling negative people across to just mind their business in a positive and silly tone. She is trying to relay her message in all those conspiracy theories, all the haters and all the abusers It's a revenge in disguise. Let's help her spread her message and make it on top of the charts!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Thank you, Jordan! So well said and needed!

Too many “fans” are so fixated about every facet of Britney’s life that it is no longer even about the music anymore. My gosh! No one is forcing you to listen to the song if you don’t like it!

And if you seriously think about it, there’s a reason why this song, why this time. Britney wants the world to mind their business. Never has Britney gotten more people butting into her business: her Instagram videos, her health, her whereabouts, her career plans, her everything.

Don’t like the song? Shut up, leave those of us who enjoy it alone, and mind your business, b! 

She should also realise she's a public figure and people will talk. If SHE doesn't like it, get a personal Instagram with only close family and friends. Not shading her but yep. People have been judging her music for years. This isn't new.  When its good, it's good. And that's generally reflected in the sales. And when it's not, the same goes. This was a lazy song. With very little effort IMO. It's horrible. Yes it's catchy after a few listens but doesn't make me want to listen to it again. Just gets stuck in Ur head in an annoying way. Also if she cares about "the fans" she would have known people preferred danja. Or max Martin. Or ANYONEEEEE other than will.i.am. Literally ANYONE EXCEPT HIM. Like I said, not shading. Just saying. Every fan base acts this way. They only want their fave to succeed. And this song isn't exactly comeback material. It's just blah. And if anything plays more into the idea that she doesn't care / hasn't cared for a while.  Which is fine. But don't say it's for the fans. 

4 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

The song isn’t that deep in a surface level butttt Myob is more of a kill the lights sequel and that I feel was a sequel to piece of me.

whenever a song reflects her actual personal life it comes out well. She should deff consider doing more music regarding her life and relationship with fame. 

the song is highly deep, have a deep message in nowadays society where everyone is focusing in other peoples lives, and Britney brings "mind your business, b!"

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, MoodRing3 said:

It‘s a masterpiece! 

So experimental yet so simple, lyrics so deep but performed so silly, a song you can‘t get out of your head, but yet something so different to all the other music nowadays 

OMG THANK YOU

Lyrics may sound silly but they are actually deep and obviously very relevant to her current situation with nosy GP and loud haters/conspiracy theorists.

Also the reason why it sounds so weird and unfamiliar because it's so fresh and original, there is nothing out there that sounds like MYB at the moment.

Or should I say: Manjobi?:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill::madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, AII said:

She should also realise she's a public figure and people will talk. If SHE doesn't like it, get a personal Instagram with only close family and friends. Not shading her but yep. People have been judging her music for years. This isn't new.  When its good, it's good. And that's generally reflected in the sales. And when it's not, the same goes. This was a lazy song. With very little effort IMO. It's horrible. Yes it's catchy after a few listens but doesn't make me want to listen to it again. Just gets stuck in Ur head in an annoying way. Also if she cares about "the fans" she would have known people preferred danja. Or max Martin. Or ANYONEEEEE other than will.i.am. Literally ANYONE EXCEPT HIM. Like I said, not shading. Just saying. Every fan base acts this way. They only want their fave to succeed. And this song isn't exactly comeback material. It's just blah. And if anything plays more into the idea that she doesn't care / hasn't cared for a while.  Which is fine. But don't say it's for the fans. 

Oh yes, because you represent ALL Britney fans...you sure aren't acting like one. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you get to say who she should and shouldn't work with.  This isn't a comeback, it's a FEATURE.  Get over it and manjobi.  Go listen to Blackout or Circus or whatever your favorite album is and let people enjoy the song. Not shading, just saying :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Oh yes, because you represent ALL Britney fans...you sure aren't acting like one. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you get to say who she should and shouldn't work with.  This isn't a comeback, it's a FEATURE.  Get over it and manjobi.  Go listen to Blackout or Circus or whatever your favorite album is and let people enjoy the song. Not shading, just saying :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block