Stop Lying To Yourselves

28 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Sucks for you tbh. And exactly who are you to tell people they can’t like the song? And if they do they must be lying to themselves? Talk to me in a month when it’s a viral, worldwide late summer smash.

Bookmark me even, B! 

It may be viral but not because it’s a “smash” but because Britney’s name is on the song. It’s going to be a viral, worldwide late summer TRASH is what it is lol. Compare this song to Padam Padam for instance or other songs currently out there. The lyrics are SO SO SO BAD it’s like a kindergarten student wrote the song lmao. A CHILD wrote this song LITERALLY. That’s how basic and non-creative it is. Anyone with good ears are covering their ears. It’s embarrassing. Charting means nothing. It only means the world is desperate for Britney tracks. That’s all it means. Literally. Other fan bases are going to laugh their aszes off at this sh**.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

The song is a ******* bop and I think it’s dark electro edm style production with “piece of me” vocoder vocals will resonate with Gen Z and the track will blow up. I think it gets catchier with every listen 

Dark electro EDM is an artist like Rezz. Don’t insult good quality artistry with this garbage.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

Next to Manjubi? Yes.

I disagree. Manjubi has catchy, fresh, expensive production while the other two were dated on arrival. What’s innovative about those “masterpieces” may I ask?

Additionally both songs failed to do what Manjubi has done in half a day, which is actually get peoples attention.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1

there’s only 2 types of people in the world…

the ones who are waiting for Britney to execute Beyoncé / Gaga esque promotion / career moves, simply because she’s “free” & think she owes them something,

and the ones who adore this woman, can take a joke, understand she’s over it, she’s bored & that we’re lucky she’s alive, having fun etc…

Britney’s comeback was Circus, the entire era was immaculate - we’ve had that already, she was her best at her worst for us. She can even release the duck song if she wants to for Chr*st sake!

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Emil87 said:

I disagree. Manjubi has catchy, fresh, expensive production while the other two were dated on arrival. What’s innovative about those “masterpieces” may I ask?

Additionally both songs failed to do what Manjubi has done in half a day, which is actually get peoples attention.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

The song only had peoples attention because Britney’s name is attached to it NOT because it’s a good song. Sit down 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

How is Manjubi fresh or expensive when it sounds like an expired BEP production straight out of 2009? You've got to be trolling at this point. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

The song is really, and I mean really bad. As a Britney Stan, in all honesty… this is truly embarrassing.

To follow up HMC, which was actually received very well by the general public… with this?

The song is corny, and cringeworthy. I don’t even have enough adjectives to express how much I hate this song.

I agree 100% I hate it too which makes me sad tbh as I do wanna support her. But she really needs to keep away from will.i,am. It completely baffles me how hes so popular, his music is rubbish and sounds exactly the same 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, x.rox said:

The song only had peoples attention because Britney’s name is attached to it NOT because it’s a good song. Sit down 

Sit down? ew lol.

You sure were a lot nicer in my dms earlier today, begging for the song while calling me beautiful. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

hmm. And who do you think wrote that masterpiece Padam Padam, fawkin Shakespeare?

you sit down.

Edited by Emil87
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

LMAOOO

For real though like am I supposed to love the smell of Britney’s farts because it came from her azz or if it stinks can I say it stinks?

People keep saying: she’s been in the game 25 years. Blah blah blah. YES. EXACTLY!! So shouldn’t we expect better from a music industry veteran and pop contemporary of the past two and a half decades to deliver something absolutely amazing, lyrically mature or you know, more than 3 words on repeat for 7 lines at a time? 

This song is a stain on her discography IMO. She can do better. And I say that not to offend but because I admire and love her and we KNOW she can do SO MUCH better. 

I’ve said it in another post: the song will chart. We know it will chart. The GP is desperate for Britney music. So desperate that this junk will get a pass when we know 10 years from now no one will remember it like they did with Toxic etc. 

Damn I am a aszhole

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Sit down? ew lol.

You sure were a lot nicer in my dms earlier today, begging for the song while calling me beautiful. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

hmm. And who do you think wrote that masterpiece Padam Padam, fawkin Shakespeare?

you sit down.

I asked for the song I didn’t beg for it and only because you offered it up and yeah you’re handsome of course I said you’re beautiful duh. And I am nice. But I ain’t delusional. 

Thanks for sharing the song with me. I had high hopes and was so disappointed. You can take that back. You take returns right? 

11 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

How is Manjubi fresh or expensive when it sounds like an expired BEP production straight out of 2009? You've got to be trolling at this point. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Expect it’s not an expired BEP production from 2008 and it certainly sounds fresher than anything Christina’s put out in the last 20 years, especially that absolute flop Decelerate.:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I never lie to myself

I took a first listen with an open mind (but was ready to hate it lol) and I LIKED IT

It sounds very silly and repeptitive but at the same time very catchy and likeable

Also very original and unique, it has a potential to be HUGE

I only wish it was a bit shorter and that those church-like, choir BG vocals at the end came way earlier in the song because they slay!!!🔥

We should use it on TikTok as much as possible

Edited by Lil-Jay
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Expect it’s not an expired BEP production from 2008 and it certainly sounds fresher than anything Christina’s put out in the last 20 years, especially that absolute flop Decelerate.:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Lies, lies and more lies! :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Hurt alone is better than anything Britney has put out in the last 10 years and just because I like Britney more doesn't mean I can't admit that. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

@x.rox the audacity...

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block