Stop Lying To Yourselves

6 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I asked for the song I didn’t beg for it and only because you offered it up and yeah you’re handsome of course I said you’re beautiful duh. And I am nice. But I ain’t delusional. 

Thanks for sharing the song with me. I had high hopes and was so disappointed. You can take that back. You take returns right? 

Returns? Lolol.spacer.png

Return this.

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, x.rox said:

It may be viral but not because it’s a “smash” but because Britney’s name is on the song. It’s going to be a viral, worldwide late summer TRASH is what it is lol. Compare this song to Padam Padam for instance or other songs currently out there. The lyrics are SO SO SO BAD it’s like a kindergarten student wrote the song lmao. A CHILD wrote this song LITERALLY. That’s how basic and non-creative it is. Anyone with good ears are covering their ears. It’s embarrassing. Charting means nothing. It only means the world is desperate for Britney tracks. That’s all it means. Literally. Other fan bases are going to laugh their aszes off at this sh**.

You’re taking this way too seriously. You will always end up disappointed because you want Britney to pretend to be someone she’s not. She has been so open to us about how she feels about the industry that if you’re still expecting different, then you’re really not listening to her.

I can assure you will survive if other fan bases laughs their butts off… Britney will survive too. I’m sure that in her list of priorities, the opinion of others are on the very end… With everything she went through, she herself has said how she doesn’t take herself too seriously and she enjoys doing things that make her happy.

You want Britney to act like a mega world pop star, but she’s not into doing that. You either need to come to terms with that fact and appreciate her and support her for who she is today, or leave.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You’re taking this way too seriously. You will always end up disappointed because you want Britney to pretend to be someone she’s not. She has been so open to us about how she feels about the industry that if you’re still expecting different, then you’re really not listening to her.

I can assure you will survive if other fan bases laughs their butts off… Britney will survive too. I’m sure that in her list of priorities, the opinion of others are on the very end… With everything she went through, she herself has said how she doesn’t take herself too seriously and she enjoys doing things that make her happy.

You want Britney to act like a mega world pop star, but she’s not into doing that. You either need to come to terms with that fact and appreciate her and support her for who she is today, or leave.

What are you blabbering on about? I loved HMC. It was a quality hit. She has proven she’s capable of delivering quality material. This was not it. Full stop. Keep your nonsense dribble. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Sometimes I say number one iTunes and then on the actual billboard chart it's number 45. Don't trust Itunes. 

12 minutes ago, x.rox said:

What are you blabbering on about? I loved HMC. It was a quality hit. She has proven she’s capable of delivering quality material. This was not it. Full stop. Keep your nonsense dribble. 

Wow omg, like you ARE so nice!!

spacer.png

well said @GirlOnTheMoon! And so nicely and respectfully too. Others can’t relate.

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, femmef4toole said:

there’s only 2 types of people in the world…

the ones who are waiting for Britney to execute Beyoncé / Gaga esque promotion / career moves, simply because she’s “free” & think she owes them something,

and the ones who adore this woman, can take a joke, understand she’s over it, she’s bored & that we’re lucky she’s alive, having fun etc…

Britney’s comeback was Circus, the entire era was immaculate - we’ve had that already, she was her best at her worst for us. She can even release the duck song if she wants to for Chr*st sake!

Correct take. They gotta majobi.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, x.rox said:

That’s very rude of you, especially because I was kind to you and replied to you respectfully. You’re the one disregarding Britney’s feelings about her views of the industry and how she likes to live her life now. But based on your response, you’re the kind of person that thinks you’re always in the right so trying to explain something to you is pointless.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, joe sp said:

She will continue to mess up without a proper team behind her

This is my worry.... As much as we want to villify all labels Britney needs a lot of direction, like in literally EVERY aspect. Her best work is when she is given direction and then creative freedom to improvise.

Now she's taking direction from Will... The man responsible for her worst and universally hated fan album. If I could I would delete every single piece of work he has been involved in from her discography.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

The song is really, and I mean really bad. As a Britney Stan, in all honesty… this is truly embarrassing.

To follow up HMC, which was actually received very well by the general public… with this?

The song is corny, and cringeworthy. I don’t even have enough adjectives to express how much I hate this song.

I actually like it more than HMC but both are pretty bad.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block