Stop Lying To Yourselves

9 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

The song is really, and I mean really bad. As a Britney Stan, in all honesty… this is truly embarrassing.

To follow up HMC, which was actually received very well by the general public… with this?

The song is corny, and cringeworthy. I don’t even have enough adjectives to express how much I hate this song.

Definitely, but "lyrics" are really funny :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

10 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

The song is really, and I mean really bad. As a Britney Stan, in all honesty… this is truly embarrassing.

To follow up HMC, which was actually received very well by the general public… with this?

The song is corny, and cringeworthy. I don’t even have enough adjectives to express how much I hate this song.

I agree now Dm  me your ***** please thank you :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Edited by Tanjiro Kamadu

I love it but REALLY dislike the chorus without the choir... it's bland

I also just don't understand the final Britney verse. It's off time and off key, but seemingly purposefully? I can't wrap my head around that verse, to me that sounds like someone trying to be Britney... Britney isn't ever off time.

I do think it will be quite successful, but honestly I think it will be used mainly as a trending sound on Tiktok. 

Definitely not her best song, but not her worst. It just doesn't really feel like a finished song to me.

BUT I am glad we are getting anything tbh, she has told us she has retired from the business.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

couldn agree more.

brit stan to brit stan: im tired.

britney, help me help you.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block