It’s already 6 on itunes australia

1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

iTunes in Australian means nothing. Dave and Central Cee were the official number 1 here for weeks and they weren’t even in the top 150 on iTunes. #1 on iTunes is probably like 100 copies.

Spot on. Music consumption has changed. Topping iTunes charts does not ensure success anymore.

3 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

iTunes in Australian means nothing. Dave and Central Cee were the official number 1 here for weeks and they weren’t even in the top 150 on iTunes. #1 on iTunes is probably like 100 copies.

Yeah it’s not what it used to be.  It’s pretty irrelevant at this point 

4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Here comes da smashaaa..

I LOVE how it builds up towards the end and wish that was extended. The ending b+tch is almost as good as “It’s Britney, b.+tch”, it sends me each time!

Yeah the ending was more of the epic panache fancy song I was expecting. Even then the vocals didn’t fit, why is her voice so autotuned in a freaking choir? 

So many things that can be easily fixed with literally any wannabe DJ on souncloud

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block