So the rumor about the video it’s true

2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

If true, this will fuel a lot speculations and consipiracies :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I mean, I don't care what people think, but it's gonna a pretty though months ahead

birds-explosion.gif

No I'm starting to think the AI is the point. Like this will be marketed as the next big thing in entertainment. Aren't we so cutting edge, look how we've used AI. They'll not be hiding the AI, they'll be celebrating it. 

Awful idea in my opinion. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, freakshow said:

She wont be in the video they could have taken a new pic of her and Will on set for the single cover. I believe its all AI.  She hasnt even posted about the song.

She literally posted it to her stories and added the link to her bio but ok. Hasn't posted about it :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block