So the rumor about the video it’s true

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

This fan base is just so excited to have new Britney music out that some fans are just ok with setting for mediocrity 

You say that as if we had a choice in the matter. We can whine, complain, wallow in dissapointment, scream from the rooftops... or we could just be grateful we're getting anything at all.

Some of yall went from mourning the death of her music career to nitpicking every aspect of this rollout so quick lol. Btw, no Britney release in history has ever happened the exact way we'd want it too so whats the point in imposing our irrational personal expectations on everyone else?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

Lol, at least wait for a confirmation before having a meltdown. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It's Will.I.am.....He probably 3d Printed Clone Britney

I almost definitely know we will be getting an AI video... It would probably go viral and boost the songs sales but still embarrassing nonetheless.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block