Apparently, PADAM PADAM was offered to Britney before Kylie Minogue

"talentless corpse"? Who is this disrespectful b1tch talking about queen Kylie like that? These new generations need to shut the eff up from time to time and do their homework. She is a legend.

PS: Also, once again Britney fans making Britney look like a stupid woman with no will... She rejected the song for a reason. Who cares if it's a hit? If she didn't vibe with it, then it's not for her. Britney chooses only what she likes, she's not thirsty for hits.

EDIT: OMG THEY MEANT WILL.I.AM YES DRAG THAT BISHHH!!!

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Haha 1

I have not heard the song, so how can I form an opinion? Having said that, definitely Will I whatever is stuck in the 2009 sound and you can tell. I do nott hink insulting him will do, but he would not have been a choice. Although, I do not think Britney wants a proper comeback, I think she is justs aying yes to some projects and having fun.

• Like 1

This is probably fake, but the first thing I thought when I heard Padam is that it would've been the perfect Britney song. It could've easily been the lead single of Glory, and with proper promo could've been huge. It's a top tier pop song - anyone saying otherwise is on another planet. 

Edited by Az4Angela

Padam wasn’t offered to Britney. It was written for Katy Perry and Kylie jumped on it (a move that has definitely paid off for the songwriters). Love the song or hate it - Kylie has pulled off the impressive feat of achieving solo top ten hits in the UK across 35 years. 

Edited by CadeAaron
11 hours ago, IamMax said:

source? lol thats not even a rumor

11 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Source: Trust me bro :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

would BlackoutZone lie?

BlackoutZone is a 100% reliable. Would like to know what he knows about mind your business.

Edited by CJMCH
16 minutes ago, gimmemore*****es said:

Baby it is not even charting on bb hot 100? Are you okay sweetie?

The fact that some People in the U.S don’t realise there’s a world outside of their hemisphere. Is it any wonder Europeans think Americans are uncultured, dense and just plain stupid.     PADAM has been a big hit in arguably the second most important music market in the world…… this is great for her. How many other artists at her age are achieving top 10 hits on any of the main charts around the world. 

21 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

The fact that some People in the U.S don’t realise there’s a world outside of their hemisphere. Is it any wonder Europeans think Americans are uncultured, dense and just plain stupid.     PADAM has been a big hit in arguably the second most important music market in the world…… this is great for her. How many other artists at her age are achieving top 10 hits on any of the main charts around the world. 

I am from Europe actually and it is definitely not a hit. It is literally song known among gays and that is basically it. Peaking in top 10 in few countries cant be considered as BIG HIT.

Edited by gimmemorebitches
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.