🚨THIS IS NOT A DRILL: will.i.am posts snippet of "Mind Your Business" featuring Britney Spears, out FRIDAY

11 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

I don’t see this song debuting too high, rather growing and climbing the charts slowly with time (hopefully), so the release date isn’t really of any concern. 

I’m so excited! I was iffy at first but the small snippet sounds good so now I’m perched haha. Hope it’s a banger and a decent sized hit for them!! 

I think this is very possible too.  That's what happened with Scream and Shout.  It debuted at like 12 or something and then it took a couple months to really catch on.  It fell out of the top 40 on iTunes for a while and then it was suddenly just THERE again when the public started eating it up.

It came out Nov. 20, 2012 and didn't peak till February 2013.

*edited, got my years off lol

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 5
Just now, IamMax said:

its a video from 2013 on a Q&A with Jordan, and there might be lots of songs with the even same name. Stop making everything a conspiracy!!!! Its lame and sad and tiring. 

They were just making a conjecture on a web forum.  Don't need to go this hard at someone and call it "lame" and "sad" it's literally the foundation of Exhale.

Personally I like to hope that it was recently recorded, but none of us actually know for certain yet, and as someone above mentioned, it could be that Myah recorded the demo then and Britney recorded the final now.  Until we know for certain, which may never happen, people are free to come to their own conclusions.

Regardless, we all will be listening to it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IamMax said:

its a video from 2013 on a Q&A with Jordan, and there might be lots of songs with the even same name. Stop making everything a conspiracy!!!! Its lame and sad and tiring. 

Also, "business" is a rather specific and rare word to come to mind when thinking of a song, especially when you consider that she was talking about a song she did with Will.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block