TMZ Poll About Britney Posted Today Questions Britney's Book Will Be Truthful...

2 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

What has she recently lied about on her IG? There's a difference between a white lie and fabricating an entire story that didn't happen or misrepresenting facts. She has so much more to lose if she were found out to be doing the latter. 

Well, she has lied about never going to Jack In the Box, riding a horse on the beach, and falling to the floor from the hit in Vegas last week. There’s plenty more since she has posted so much to IG but I can’t remember what else of the top of my head.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Well, she has lied about never going to Jack In the Box, riding a horse on the beach, and falling to the floor from the hit in Vegas last week. There’s plenty more since she has posted so much to IG but I can’t remember what else of the top of my head.

She could've misremembered about JIB, as well as riding the horse on the beach-that doesn't mean she's straight up lying. I feel like some of you are taking the littlest things she says and blowing it out of context and then using that as example to discredit her. Makes no sense. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

She could've misremembered about JIB, as well as riding the horse on the beach-that doesn't mean she's straight up lying. I feel like some of you are taking the littlest things she says and blowing it out of context and then using that as example to discredit her. Makes no sense. 

If someone can misremember/lie about these small events then how can we believe her memory of things that have happened 25+ years ago? I know I will definitely take the book with a grain of salt.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

If someone can misremember/lie about these small events then how can we believe her memory of things that have happened 25+ years ago? I know I will definitely take the book with a grain of salt.

People misremember small things in their life. That doesn't mean they're a liar. Everything she's mentioned in her court testimony will most likely be in the book, and no one has yet to refute her claims. The fact some people here think she could be lying about THOSE events is disconcerting. 

• Love 2

So she can’t remember every single little detail about her wild, not ordinary life, so what, as long as she remembers the important stuff. Tmz has some nerve with this narrative when they completely make up stories!! Plus years of being pumped full of ***** can have an effect on the memory.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

i'll 1 up you on that one, don't buy the book at all. 

If you're gonna buy a book and then suspect every second word she says, in spite of knowing, for a fact, that she was messed with and had her freedom stripped away, was dru**ed against her will, made to work like a slave, then it's better not to read it at all.

Mind you, all of this was proven on court, which means it is 100% true. If none of that is good enough for you to believe her, the victim of this entire case, then don't buy it, and don't read it. You're not doing anyone a favour by doing so, especially not her. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

So because she may have misremembered or fumbled on her words we therefore shouldn't believe what she says. The logic is just....non-existent. 

NON-EXISTENT. These people literally have worms for brains!

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

How do you know she doesn't believe what she is saying is true? We don't know her. We don't know her medical records. We don't have any inside information. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block