TMZ Poll About Britney Posted Today Questions Britney's Book Will Be Truthful...

• Super Mods

Gosh its just hilarious how everyone is doubting whether Britney told the truth yet if it were any other celeb, they wouldn't care.

And also as for the people who discredit her book because she used a ghostwriter:

HELLO LOTS OF PUBLIC FIGURES HAVE USED THEM AND STILL USE THEM!

Why should Britney be treated any differently??

• Love 1
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Gosh its just hilarious how everyone is doubting whether Britney told the truth

yet if it were any other celeb, they wouldn't care.

And also as for the people who discredit her book because she used a ghostwriter:

HELLO LOTS OF PUBLIC FIGURES HAVE USED THEM AND STILL USE THEM!

Why should Britney be treated any differently??

every celebrity memoir used a ghostwriter… tmz is dumb

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

every celebrity memoir used a ghostwriter… tmz is dumb

I know.

Even Michelle Obama probably used one.

They're really trying to mess with Britney's head and make her question whether she should have wrote a book or not.

So sad to see such bullying just cause Britney used a ghostwriter like lots of other famous people.

• Like 1

TMZ has this crazy, weird obsession with Britney. I've never seen them that obsessed with any other celebrities. 

They report/made-up/exaggerate stories with every little thing about Britney and even retweet the same stories several times in a day. 

Someone must is paying TMZ so that needs to report Britney (in a bad way) as much as possible. 

Yes, Britney lied on her ig, but TMZ is the one that lied the most about Britney, reporting untrue stories about her. Ironically, they made a poll and asked people if they think Britneys memoir is all truth or mix ?? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 5

Lol Britney posted a clip dancing with one of her Pom dancers salsa dancing and said it was her first time. She has performed a salsa number during the oops tour tho lol I just think she was doin so much **** that she can’t remember everything she did in her career. I do think she remembers the moments that are memorable. During Jonathan ross she seemed fully aware of everything. Her book will be truthful. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I don’t think it’s because of the ghostwriter. She lies about little things on IG. I don’t think she realizes how much of her life has been documented/photographed to go against what she says nowadays.

What has she recently lied about on her IG? There's a difference between a white lie and fabricating an entire story that didn't happen or misrepresenting facts. She has so much more to lose if she were found out to be doing the latter. 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

What has she recently lied about on her IG? There's a difference between a white lie and fabricating an entire story that didn't happen or misrepresenting facts. She has so much more to lose if she were found out to be doing the latter. 

They are talking about how she said on Instagram she fell after slap 🙄

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, easy said:

This is how you know these people have no idea about trauma responses and their opinions need to be ignored. 

To be honest, there's a couple of seconds where we can't see her in the video after the slap. She could've fallen down a bit during that time because she looked like she was hit by others walking by and pushing her a bit...

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block