Jump to content

On average, how many Britney songs do you listen to per each day/week/month?


Recommended Posts

I’ll be completely honest and be the first to admit that I don’t listen to Britney’s music as much as I used to. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

For example, “Baby One More Time” came on shuffle yesterday and that was probably the first time I had listened to a Britney song in likely around or over a month. Do others also find themselves listening to Britney less? If not, how many Britney songs would you say you listen to on average per each day, week and/or month?

In 2023, on average — I’d say I listen to about 3 Britney songs per month but definitely not on a weekly or daily basis like I used to. 

What about you guys? Discuss!

spacer.png

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods

It really depends on my mood and also what pops up on my Spotify playlist.

I don't listen to her music as much as I used to since its the same songs due to no new music plus I don't want to overplay her music to the point of getting sick of it.

Although I have watched some of her old videos recently on youtube.

I saw the Sometimes, BOMT and Toxic videos this week and they reminded me why she is the legend that she is.

 

Sometimes I go through phases of listening to other artists but eventually I always come back to Britney cause she's my 1# fave.

 

  • Love 4
Link to comment

I always have to drive somewhere everyday, and so while I’m in my car I probably listen to 2-3 Britney songs a day. 

Daily: 3

Weekly: 21

Monthly: 84


If I go out to a bar, I may listen to more Britney as I’m getting ready or play her songs at the bar but I don’t go out too often. 
 

Not gonna lie, I think I’ve become burnt out of Britney music. I usually skip singles, and will play bonus songs or ballads. If I’m going out then Blackout and Glory are on demand. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment

When I'm at home almost daily I listen to an unreleased track. My daily workout Playlist also has a few Britney tracks on it, mostly remixes. I wish more of her rare tracks would be on Spotify.

But I do have a Britney Playlist of ALL my favorite Britney songs that are on Spotify (it's a 5 hour Playlist) and I would say about every couple weeks I put that on shuffle and listen a lot.

On YouTube I like to listen to that "blackout 2" compilation of unreleased tracks.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I listen to Britney daily. I have a playlist of all of her songs that I play in the morning to hype me up but I also listen to other songs like Beyoncé, Madonna, Jessica Simpson, and other people of that genre. But I mostly listen to her once a day but I also listen to other people at the same time. But like my Britney playlist is like hours long so sometimes I don’t listen to a certain song for months and when it comes on I jam out 😂

Link to comment

I go through phases… probably about once every 2-3 years I listen to tons of Britney music (like overplay) and then a few years I take a break lol. During 2020-2021 I had some high Britney play years (like out of my top 100 songs of the year, over 50 were Britney). Then last year in 2022, only 5 of my top 100 were Britney songs. I will say, when I  shuffle  all songs if a Britney song comes up it will get played. My husband made an accurate comment that whenever a Britney song plays in the car in turn the volume up and for most other songs I turn it way down 🤣🤣

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It really depends on my mood and also what pops up on my Spotify playlist.

I don't listen to her music as much as I used to since its the same songs due to no new music plus I don't want to overplay her music to the point of getting sick of it.

Although I have watched some of her old videos recently on youtube.

I saw the Sometimes, BOMT and Toxic videos this week and they reminded me why she is the legend that she is.

 

Sometimes I go through phases of listening to other artists but eventually I always come back to Britney cause she's my 1# fave.

 

Who are your other favorite artists if I may ask?!

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

Who are your other favorite artists if I may ask?!

I like Madonna, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Selena Quintanilla, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, NSYNC, BSB, The Weeknd, Rihanna, Michael Jackson and alot more.

As u can tell I like a mix of old music and new music 

Link to comment

Don't get me wrong, I so love her and her music and play them too many times, it's just not that much for the past 3-4 months since Hold Me Closer kinda got old. There is no new material to give me a refreshing feeling to listen to her old songs. Sometimes when a new Britney song gets released it's always a renewing feeling to listen back and venture to the memory lane.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I like Madonna, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Selena Quintanilla, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, NSYNC, BSB, The Weeknd, Rihanna, Michael Jackson and alot more.

As u can tell I like a mix of old music and new music 

Flawless but most of these artists debuted in the 2000s and prior. Where are the “new” artists you’re speaking of? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Edited by Joshyworld
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Flawless but most of these artists debuted in the 2000s and prior. Where are the “new” artists you’re speaking of? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Well what I meant by new is that compared to the older artists from past generations, the more younger and modern artists are new like Miley, Selena G, Demi, Justin, The Weeknd, etc.

I meant like they are the current stars of this era.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well what I meant by new is that compared to the older artists from past generations, the more younger and modern artists are new like Miley, Selena G, Demi, Justin, The Weeknd, etc.

I meant like they are the current stars of this era.

Do you listen to any other Mexican artists or regional Mexican groups? Cumbia? Banda? Nortenos? Corridos? Omg

Edited by Joshyworld
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...