On average, how many Britney songs do you listen to per each day/week/month?

from time to time, I'd listen to many songs from BOMT through Oops, Britney, ITZ and No seas cortes (Glory).

However, this is very random and depends on the mood. so say I can have a period of full on Britney mood and listen to her daily for a week but then don't listen for 3 months. Or find a song I haven't heard for the longest time and listen to it on repeat (latest was I've just begun)

But, only 2 songs are in my current playlist and possibly played like 5x a week at least and these are GIMME MORE and SLAVE 4 U. These songs are totally timeless and if you listen to my current playlist they fit in and don't seem to be from 2000s. Also I never get tired of these 2 songs LOL

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

No I don't.

Do you have any recommendations?

Spoiler

Peso Pluma, Natanael Cano, Rauw Alejandro, Tainy, Banda Los Recoditos, Aventura, Grupo Firme, Marca MP, Ivan Cornejo, Anuel AA, Junior H, Raulin Rodriguez, Christian Nodal, Fuerza Regida, Juanes…do you or have you heard of any of these?! They’re super popular within the Latin/Mexican community 

Work ***** is my wake up call… 

and then I love I run away and Do something 

and I’ve just begun.

But lately I’m listening more my rock bops and my heavy metal queens 

(Diamante, Amy Lee Hartzler, Sharon den Adel, Maria Brink, The birthday massacre, Cryoshell etc….)

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

Edited by Gioney

So Britney's discography is huge and I have like 90% of her songs in my library. I walk my dog everyday so I always listen to music and put my library on shuffle, usually her songs come on like 3-5 times. I also listen to my music at home though so sometimes it could be 10 songs from her. I didn't get into her music until like 2018? So I guess her music is still somewhat fresh to me. I find Britney's albums are sonically different to each other so it keeps her music fresh because I can pick an album based on my mood/vibe. Sometimes I'm obsessed with the old school sound on Britney self-titled, sometimes I want EDM Femme Fatale bops - they are completely different sounds so I find it easy to come back to her music. She's one of those rare artists for me where her songs just don't get old.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Joshyworld said:
  Hide contents

Peso Pluma, Natanael Cano, Rauw Alejandro, Tainy, Banda Los Recoditos, Aventura, Grupo Firme, Marca MP, Ivan Cornejo, Anuel AA, Junior H, Raulin Rodriguez, Christian Nodal, Fuerza Regida, Juanes…do you or have you heard of any of these?! They’re super popular within the Latin/Mexican community 

Yeah I've heard the names of Christian Nodal ,  Fuerza Regida and Raulin Rodriguez but never listened to them.

Are there any songs from them that you think I should listen to?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block