On average, how many Britney songs do you listen to per each day/week/month?

I get in a mood every now and then where I’ll listen to her for 6 hours straight, and that’s maybe once every two months or so. Other than that it’s just a song here and there, not even weekly. It’s been so long since a new album (and I wasn’t really a big fan of the last two either, compared to the rest of her back cat) that I have just overplayed her. 

Skip forward to the next single and I’ll have it on repeat for weeks, day and night. It doesn’t even have to be great, just decent enough. 

Edited by kobeta
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

You are lazier than BJ era

Is it that hard to put a Britney complete collection on, put headphones on and just leave? It plays through the entire night and gives her at least 150 streams

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Do grown adults with lives and stuff actually do this kind of stuff 😐

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Pretty much never. If we were a more honest fanbase we’d acknowledge very few Britney songs have longevity.

I can’t see people still playing her 20 years from now. Most of her music sounds like the moment it was made, are there any of her tracks that are truly timeless?

Edited by handmedown
  • Love 1
On 7/15/2023 at 9:47 AM, Joshyworld said:

I’ll be completely honest and be the first to admit that I don’t listen to Britney’s music as much as I used to. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

For example, “Baby One More Time” came on shuffle yesterday and that was probably the first time I had listened to a Britney song in likely around or over a month. Do others also find themselves listening to Britney less? If not, how many Britney songs would you say you listen to on average per each day, week and/or month?

In 2023, on average — I’d say I listen to about 3 Britney songs per month but definitely not on a weekly or daily basis like I used to. 

What about you guys? Discuss!

spacer.png

Same

• Like 1
4 hours ago, handmedown said:

Pretty much never. If we were a more honest fanbase we’d acknowledge very few Britney songs have longevity.

I can’t see people still playing her 20 years from now. Most of her music sounds like the moment it was made, are there any of her tracks that are truly timeless?

I get what you’re saying but I’d argue that at the very least both BOMT and Toxic are timeless and will still be listened to 20, hell even 50 years from now. 

• Love 2
On 7/15/2023 at 11:34 AM, Gioney said:

Work ***** is my wake up call… 

and then I love I run away and Do something 

and I’ve just begun.

But lately I’m listening more my rock bops and my heavy metal queens 

(Diamante, Amy Lee Hartzler, Sharon den Adel, Maria Brink, The birthday massacre, Cryoshell etc….)

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

By Amy Lee Hartzler, do you mean Amy Lee from Evanescence? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

1 minute ago, very_urban said:

Love Me Down at least a few times a week.

Then Unusual You and sometimes Hold Me Closer

And then whatever comes up on shuffle.

Hold Me Closer is always playing at my gym…Tbh I can’t stand it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

But LMD and UY are great. :bouncey: I kinda feel like going on a Britney listening spree now…

I love all these “newer” fans that didn’t grow up with her like most did. 

Anyway, I have phases were ill get into one of her older songs and will listen to it for two weeks straight. 

DLMBTLTK, Lucky, Oops, Gimme More, Anticipating, Slave 4 U, Showdown, Unusual You are usually in that rotation. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block