Britney got punished for speaking her truth in court.

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

theres nothing to talk about because there isn't a green screen or glitches. You're literally seeing her on a regular basis and are still looking for issues 

like I saw some things on tiktok and nothing made sense. also this 'face change' video didnt add up with the video she actually posted ... I call BS

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dave92 said:

The testimony in court wasn’t the last time she was well articulated and coherent, though. Remember the 20 minute recording about the cship? The message to her son? She sounded exactly the same - sharp and very clear. 

A few well spoken moments don’t mean someone isn’t traumatized and won’t make “weird” videos. Britney was locked up for FOUR MONTHS, secluded and abused. Plus she posted similar videos before the cship was terminated, many of us (including me tbh) thought it wasn’t even her and they were just trying to make her look bad. So… what makes you think she was sent to another facility, especially now when she’s legally free? 

omg same here. before CS was lifted I thought she just recorded these videos at home and since her phone was tapped they took them and published them to humiliate her

little did I know

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Well the thing is there are several issues with her videos and this whole thing is gaining momentum... I'm just sharing what my experience has been lately. Maybe some people photoshop or exaggerate things to gain more views, this could totally be the case, but I'm just not sure anymore. I guess the best thing will be to wait and read the book to find out.

Can you give more specifics? A lot of the "glitches" come from people using upscaling Britney's videos which creates glitches because it's literally creating new frames and images and details that never existed, which is what leads to issues; the issue isn't Britney's post, it's the limitations of easily available upscaling tech. Other issues, like the infamous moving plant, came from light shifting and moving. Other than that, its caused by lighting creating auras around Britney because its bouncing off her hair.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

like I saw some things on tiktok and nothing made sense. also this 'face change' video didnt add up with the video she actually posted ... I call BS

Exactly, i said it in a reply just there. A lot of the glitches causing issues a caused by upscaling technology failing to properly recognise and upscale details, creating the issues because its misinterpreting data, not Britney's post.

• Super Mods

Wow this thread is SO offensive on so many levels.

What makes you think she's doing electroshock therapy?

Did you make that up in your mind?

Just cause she acts weird sometimes on IG doesnt mean she's done it.

I know personally about electroshock therapy, so I know the symptoms.

YES I do think she has mental illness but its from the past 15 years of trauma and abuse.

I am just SICK of seeing threads on here of "fans" who act like they are Britney's psychiatrist when you guys don't know sh!!!t!

Poor Britney :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Enzo said:

Are you referring to her dance video at home? I've lost track of them, to me they don't prove anything (they could be old or fake)... if there were clear shots of her in public - from fans or bystanders - or just a public appearance, I would be relieved, but I haven't seen any of those yet.

I have to admit I haven't been following her recently anymore so if hardcore fans are convinced she's okay then I am willing to believe them. I don't really like these conspiracies on TikTok either, but something feels off to me. The last time I've felt like this was when she was actually locked up in that mental health facility.

It's just all so confusing. I've even seen a guy claiming that her tell-all book will be fake and not written from her perspective. I don't know what to believe anymore :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

No I’m referring to the videos where she’s talking about Wemby directly and her book release that were posted on Instagram the other day. 

• Like 1

This reminds me of Houseinhabit saying Britney’s IG message after the Wemby incident didn’t sound like Britney because it was more serious than her usual content. 

She was under a tremendous amount of stress when she gave her testimonies in court, and we are lucky enough to have heard them. Her speaking candidly or casually on Instagram sounds different? Of course it does. The scenario is much less stressful, I would imagine.

• Love 3

Or.....

"Hey court. This is my truth. Held against my will. Trafficked. Forced to perform etc etc"

&&

"Bermuda Bahama etc etc"

Don't really have or require the same tone or level of seriousness. 

She knew in court at that moment. She was fighting, FIGHTING FOR HER ******* LIFE!!

She she did what needed to be done. In THE WAY it needed to be done. 

Edited by richluv0715
  • Love 1

I don't think we will every truly know what happened after that. I agree she seems off but then again do we really know her? I think we all had this image of her feeing "freed" then acting like the Queen we see her as. I'll just enjoy whatever she wants to release.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block