Britney got punished for speaking her truth in court.

38 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

TELL ME I Am wrong. She hasn’t been quite “coherent” or articulated in that way since she spoke in court. 

I personally believe she got punished for it, sent back to an even worse facility that almost painfully obviously did electroshock therapy on her or upped her meds to an ungodly level. 

You know something like that happened on some level, or you’re willingly keeping yourselves in the dark. Use your heads. Common sense and some critical thinking do not equal conspiracy theories. 

Trust me, I wish this weren’t true. But it is painfully obvious. USE HER IG VIDEOS SINCE THEN for proof. I’m not trying to hate. 

I say this out of concern. 

PSA: This is NOT hate and saddens me from the bottom of my heart. 

The only thing I would like to know is what happened after she gave us her long testimony until she was freed. She mentioned that she wishes the phone call would last forever, because she knows there will only be another "no, no, no, no's". :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2

It’s pretty apparent she was never the same after that hospitalization that lasted several months, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was still being given meds that aren’t good for her via that care plan that aren’t good for her. It’s truly heartbreaking, so weird how people attack when someone says she isn’t really free when in reality Jodi and her lawyer were still on the payroll until several months ago, (the same Jodi who tried locking her away again after she spoke out in court & the same lawyer who tried closing the court room  before she finally spoke out June 23rd) the guy from Sony is STILL in charge of her estate, the sealed care plan is still active, no charges have been pressed, (which we heard her desire for out of her own mouth) little to no candids that aren’t blurry and via Backgrid, I know we all want her to be free and happy but given all the things she knows and all the people who benefitted from her conservatorship illegally  including the California Court System do you really think they’d just let her run wild? The industry is so dark and evil, she needs to be in your thoughts and prayer because nothing is “normal”. As someone who’s followed Brit since her debut the damage they’ve done to her is beyond apparent, my love for her is unconditional and my instincts are very sharp.. she’s definitely traumatized but it’s pretty obvious there’s something else going on the public doesn’t know about. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

She was on national TV last week for the incident in Vegas, what on earth are you talking about? Are you just trolling? if so, please ban! :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Did you see her face? Nope. Her version of what happened doesn’t match the video either, she didn’t even speak to the cops Cade did

Edit: I don’t expect the person who posted the post I quoted to have much substance to their response, the laughing response says it all. “She was on national Tv!!!!” In the words of Britney “believe everything you read and see on TV, because you’re smart and I’m stupid”. Sad. The ignore list grows. Anyone with ignorant posts that joined post 2020 aren’t worth the time, we already know there’s cleaners on here.

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Haha 3
51 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

TELL ME I Am wrong. She hasn’t been quite “coherent” or articulated in that way since she spoke in court. 

I personally believe she got punished for it, sent back to an even worse facility that almost painfully obviously did electroshock therapy on her or upped her meds to an ungodly level. 

You know something like that happened on some level, or you’re willingly keeping yourselves in the dark. Use your heads. Common sense and some critical thinking do not equal conspiracy theories. 

Trust me, I wish this weren’t true. But it is painfully obvious. USE HER IG VIDEOS SINCE THEN for proof. I’m not trying to hate. 

I say this out of concern. 

PSA: This is NOT hate and saddens me from the bottom of my heart. 

The people reacting with laughing emojis are either literal sheep or devoid of any intuition or empathy. What’s funny about someone being concerned about the person we’re all on the site for? Genuine concern, no slander or hatred…? Weird, I don’t agree with everyone in the OP but they weaponized ***** to keep her complacent and not at her fullest for YEARS, whether or not that’s still the case that is a FACT and there’s nothing funny about long term brain damage. Concern is what led to her voice being heard and James getting kicked out of her life in the first place. You have to be genuinely out of touch to think anything is funny about this OP

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s pretty apparent she was never the same after that hospitalization that lasted several months, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was still being given meds that aren’t good for her via that care plan that aren’t good for her. It’s truly heartbreaking, so weird how people attack when someone says she isn’t really free when in reality Jodi and her lawyer were still on the payroll until several months ago, (the same Jodi who tried locking her away again after she spoke out in court & the same lawyer who tried closing the court room  before she finally spoke out June 23rd) the guy from Sony is STILL in charge of her estate, the sealed care plan is still active, no charges have been pressed, (which we heard her desire for out of her own mouth) little to no candids that aren’t blurry and via Backgrid, I know we all want her to be free and happy but given all the things she knows and all the people who benefitted from her conservatorship illegally  including the California Court System do you really think they’d just let her run wild? The industry is so dark and evil, she needs to be in your thoughts and prayer because nothing is “normal”. As someone who’s followed Brit since her debut the damage they’ve done to her is beyond apparent, my love for her is unconditional and my instincts are very sharp.. she’s definitely traumatized but it’s pretty obvious there’s something else going on the public doesn’t know about. 

Anyway, she should leave America and go to Europe. Here the level of psychiatry is better and there is less corruption. The doctors will suggest medication, after which you will be good and they will consult with you about how you feel and possibly change your medication :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Did you see her face? Nope. Her version of what happened doesn’t match the video either, she didn’t even speak to the cops Cade did

She said 'EXCUSE ME SIR, EXCUSE ME SIR', among some cursing after the incident

Is there a ventriloquist speaking on her behalf? Or they're putting speakers in public to pretend it's her voice?

64a5ff9c45633350c14f396f95d78912.gif

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
Just now, pablitonizer said:

She said 'EXCUSE ME SIR, EXCUSE ME SIR', Is there a ventriloquist speaking on her behalf? Or they're putting speakers in public to pretend it's her voice?

64a5ff9c45633350c14f396f95d78912.gif

And she was literally identified by TMZ (of all people) in the video and still shots. Wtf is this person going on about 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

You do know the difference between an AI audio and a public appearance, correct? 

controlling-laugh-laughing.gif

I am HOWLING at the idea of using ai on cellphone video just to keep up the illusion that Britney was out in public :orangu_orangutan_ape: these are the theories people want us to take seriously :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

The testimony in court wasn’t the last time she was well articulated and coherent, though. Remember the 20 minute recording about the cship? The message to her son? She sounded exactly the same - sharp and very clear. 

A few well spoken moments don’t mean someone isn’t traumatized and won’t make “weird” videos. Britney was locked up for FOUR MONTHS, secluded and abused. Plus she posted similar videos before the cship was terminated, many of us (including me tbh) thought it wasn’t even her and they were just trying to make her look bad. So… what makes you think she was sent to another facility, especially now when she’s legally free? 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block