Britney got punished for speaking her truth in court.

TELL ME I Am wrong. She hasn’t been quite “coherent” or articulated in that way since she spoke in court. 

I personally believe she got punished for it, sent back to an even worse facility that almost painfully obviously did electroshock therapy on her or upped her meds to an ungodly level. 

You know something like that happened on some level, or you’re willingly keeping yourselves in the dark. Use your heads. Common sense and some critical thinking do not equal conspiracy theories. 

Trust me, I wish this weren’t true. But it is painfully obvious. USE HER IG VIDEOS SINCE THEN for proof. I’m not trying to hate. 

I say this out of concern. 

PSA: This is NOT hate and saddens me from the bottom of my heart. 

• Haha 4
  • Like 4

I've been seeing a lot of deep fake theories on TikTok and I'm not really sure what to think anymore... And I'm quite surprised this doesn't get discussed on here at all. You can't deny that those green screen videos and glitches are weird... everything is photoshopped or from the past, so I'm very worried about her.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

I've been seeing a lot of deep fake theories on TikTok and I'm not really sure what to think anymore... And I'm quite surprised this doesn't get discussed on here at all. You can't deny that those green screen videos and glitches are weird... everything is photoshopped or from the past, so I'm very worried about her.

Everything? 

Even the videos she shot yesterday? The security recording of the incident with Wemby? 

These conspiracy theories just fuel the frenzy around her imo. 

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, Enzo said:

theres nothing to talk about because there isn't a green screen or glitches. You're literally seeing her on a regular basis and are still looking for issues 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
25 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

TELL ME I Am wrong. She hasn’t been quite “coherent” or articulated in that way since she spoke in court. 

I personally believe she got punished for it, sent back to an even worse facility that almost painfully obviously did electroshock therapy on her or upped her meds to an ungodly level. 

You know something like that happened on some level, or you’re willingly keeping yourselves in the dark. Use your heads. Common sense and some critical thinking do not equal conspiracy theories. 

Trust me, I wish this weren’t true. But it is painfully obvious. USE HER IG VIDEOS SINCE THEN for proof. I’m not trying to hate. 

I say this out of concern. 

PSA: This is NOT hate and saddens me from the bottom of my heart. 

You are wrong. You are essentially comparing apples to oranges. Britney posting random things she has fun with is the polar opposite to Britney telling a court she is and has been abused by the conservatorship. 

People questioned Britney before and they still do. 

It's not that deep. If Britney needs to be serious, she is. If she doesn't, she isn't.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Everything? 

Even the videos she shot yesterday? The security recording of the incident with Wemby? 

These conspiracy theories just fuel the frenzy around her imo. 

Are you referring to her dance video at home? I've lost track of them, to me they don't prove anything (they could be old or fake)... if there were clear shots of her in public - from fans or bystanders - or just a public appearance, I would be relieved, but I haven't seen any of those yet.

I have to admit I haven't been following her recently anymore so if hardcore fans are convinced she's okay then I am willing to believe them. I don't really like these conspiracies on TikTok either, but something feels off to me. The last time I've felt like this was when she was actually locked up in that mental health facility.

It's just all so confusing. I've even seen a guy claiming that her tell-all book will be fake and not written from her perspective. I don't know what to believe anymore :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Are you referring to her dance video at home? I've lost track of them, to me they don't prove anything (they could be old or fake)... if there were clear shots of her in public - from fans or bystanders - or just a public appearance, I would be relieved, but I haven't seen any of those yet.

I have to admit I haven't been following her recently anymore so if hardcore fans are convinced she's okay then I am willing to believe them. I don't really like these conspiracies on TikTok either, but something feels off to me. The last time I've felt like this was when she was actually locked up in that mental health facility.

It's just all so confusing. I've even seen a guy claiming that her tell-all book will be fake and not written from her perspective. I don't know what to believe anymore :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

She was on national TV last week for the incident in Vegas, what on earth are you talking about? Are you just trolling? if so, please ban! :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

theres nothing to talk about because there isn't a green screen or glitches. You're literally seeing her on a regular basis and are still looking for issues 

Well the thing is there are several issues with her videos and this whole thing is gaining momentum... I'm just sharing what my experience has been lately. Maybe some people photoshop or exaggerate things to gain more views, this could totally be the case, but I'm just not sure anymore. I guess the best thing will be to wait and read the book to find out.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

She was on national TV last week for the incident in Vegas, what on earth are you talking about? Are you just trolling? if so, please ban! :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

You mean where she was hit? I didn't say she was dead or anything. But we barely know anything what's really going on with her, and if her wanting to live a quiet and happy life is the reason for that, then great. Again, I'm just going to wait for the book...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block