Who's going to the EU leg of the ERAS tour?

5 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

again IMPACT in the sense of the word when it comes to artistry. U know CULTURAL (I am talking history world tour, confessions tour, blonde ambition tour...). a shift. not a swift har har.

i am not talking about the empty meaning of money. art is timeless.

the rest is just a case for the as we know now very questionable guiness world record book publisher.

will prob end up in the 2023 edition of the book (we will see when the possible record will be replaced in future editions).

Those tours are impactful, but eras tour will definitely end up being one of the biggest tours of all time. Madonna and MJ had the luxury of being in the industry that was growing and innovating still how touring works. Now its more stable and stages have developed to a very high tech production. The Eras tour concept is already spreading accross many fandoms, I have seen many fandoms create their own "eras tour" setlist so that will definitely have an impact. Also the 3 hour performing time will push other big pop artists to do the same. It's a massive cultural event and the biggest concert tour of all time according to any numbers, it 1000% has impact and denying that is just delusional at this point. If you put Blonde ambition as the standard no other tour will ever be "impactful". Just cos Taylor isn't breaking boundaries like Madonna with ***ual content doesn't mean her tour isn't impactful.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

again IMPACT in the sense of the word when it comes to artistry. U know CULTURAL (I am talking history world tour, confessions tour, blonde ambition tour...). a shift. not a swift har har.

i am not talking about the empty meaning of money. art is timeless.

the rest is just a case for the as we know now very questionable guiness world record book publisher.

will prob end up in the 2023 edition of the book (we will see when the possible record will be replaced in future editions).

If Taylor is not impactful as an artist, then who is? LMAO. 
Go to a corner and cry about it. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Isla said:

Oh wait apparently, if you didn’t even get an email, you weren’t put on the waitlist? @jonloch1

Weirdly, i got the email at 5pm today saying im on the waitlist. which is weird as we were told we'd get an email by 23.59 last night. But im hoping this means somehow more room became available [i dont know how but its the only logical explanation]. Maybe people that already got tickets were honest and pull out of the waitlist somehow, i dunno. but im on the waitlist and i have a friend who got tickets for Lisbon on the waiting list for Edinburgh and she said now she has Lisbon she'll try to get Edinburgh tickets for me. so i have 2 places on the waitlist. But i dont understand the whole waitlist thing, is it if everyone all doesnt buy all of the 4 tickets  they are allowed to buy [i think the max is 4 ??] there'll be tickets left for some people on the waitlist ??

Edited by jonloch1
20 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Weirdly, i got the email at 5pm today saying im on the waitlist. which is weird as we were told we'd get an email by 23.59 last night. But im hoping this means somehow more room became available [i dont know how but its the only logical explanation]. Maybe people that already got tickets were honest and pull out of the waitlist somehow, i dunno. but im on the waitlist and i have a friend who got tickets for Lisbon on the waiting list for Edinburgh and she said now she has Lisbon she'll try to get Edinburgh tickets for me. so i have 2 places on the waitlist. But i dont understand the whole waitlist thing, is it if everyone all doesnt buy all of the 4 tickets  they are allowed to buy [i think the max is 4 ??] there'll be tickets left for some people on the waitlist ??

Honestly I'm not too sure about the waitlist and how it works. I can only assume if there's still tickets left after the general sale begins those who were on the waitlist will be invited to buy any remaining ones. And weird they sent your email today! Saw a few people on Twitter say the same thing happened to them too....

• Love 1

my friend and i both havent heard anything today so think im ****ed. This is probably a long shot but ive just noticed her last UK date is end of June but she comes back in August for 3 more Wembley shows. is it too optimistic of me to think she may add more UK dates in August 2024. seems a bit much to come back to the UK just for 3 shows. i know im probably being too optimistic 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block