Who's going to the EU leg of the ERAS tour?

Today, wednesday july 12th, a lot of European tourdates of pop legend Taylor Swift went on sale.

Earlier, the French shows went on same (tuesday) and caused a lot of problems leading to the sale being cut off and pushed back to a later date which is yet to be announced.

Luckily, the sales from today went a lot better.

Who of you are lucky enough to have scored tickets and for which shows?

I got lucky to have scored a ticket for both Amsterdam, Netherlands on July 6th 2024 and Hamburg, Germany on July 24th, 2024.

Next summer won't be a Cruel Summer at all! 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Midnights said:

Today, wednesday july 12th, a lot of European tourdates of pop legend Taylor Swift went on sale.

Earlier, the French shows went on same (tuesday) and caused a lot of problems leading to the sale being cut off and pushed back to a later date which is yet to be announced.

Luckily, the sales from today went a lot better.

Who of you are lucky enough to have scored tickets and for which shows?

I got lucky to have scored a ticket for both Amsterdam, Netherlands on July 6th 2024 and Hamburg, Germany on July 24th, 2024.

Next summer won't be a Cruel Summer at all! 

absolutely f ing not. but attending the madonna tour in berlin

4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Can i ask people who registered for the sale next week, are you still waiting on the email telling you what day/time you can try for??

Yes, they’re sending them out on the 14th. Having said that, I’ll be pissed if I was chosen as I got tickets in the presale and I feel like my place could be given to someone else. 

46 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yes, they’re sending them out on the 14th. Having said that, I’ll be pissed if I was chosen as I got tickets in the presale and I feel like my place could be given to someone else. 

Thank you, I had a bad feeling they'd leave it til Friday. Email says by 23:59 so wouldn't be surprised if its not sent out til bloody 1130pm or something lol

You should maybe try to get them anyway then sell  them at face value. That would be a really nice thing to do.  My friend has applied for Lisbon and Edinburgh and she very kindly said if she got codes for both cities and gets tickets for Lisbon she will try  to get me Edinburgh tickets which I thought was so nice of her.  So I would try and get them then be a decent person that I'm sure you are and sell them at face value. I was absolutely disgusted today hearing people got them and are now selling them for over £1,000. It makes me absolutely sick and it should be illegal 

Edited by jonloch1
  • Love 1

I saw her in Nashville (the rain show) and let me tell ya that it was one of the best nights of my life! I hope you guys enjoy!! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I had a chance to buy tickets to another show and I did not take them, I regret that now :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

8 hours ago, Midnights said:

Nobody from here?

6 hours ago, Isla said:

I'm seeing her at the second London show :) 

5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Can i ask people who registered for the sale next week, are you still waiting on the email telling you what day/time you can try for??

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Thank you, I had a bad feeling they'd leave it til Friday. Email says by 23:59 so wouldn't be surprised if its not sent out til bloody 1130pm or something lol

You should maybe try to get them anyway then sell  them at face value. That would be a really nice thing to do.  My friend has applied for Lisbon and Edinburgh and she very kindly said if she got codes for both cities and gets tickets for Lisbon she will try  to get me Edinburgh tickets which I thought was so nice of her.  So I would try and get them then be a decent person that I'm sure you are and sell them at face value. I was absolutely disgusted today hearing people got them and are now selling them for over £1,000. It makes me absolutely sick and it should be illegal 

Tbh I hadn’t thought about that, but I don’t really have the money to spare to buy more tickets! Also I read the same billing address/card can’t be used for different transactions or something like that. 

1 hour ago, Adriannn said:
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Attention w.h.ore 

Instead of being excited about Madonna’s show, they have to make their jealously as obvious as possible, what a shame  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

watch your tongue lil one

1 hour ago, MasterMindz said:

for realz :elton:

1 hour ago, MasterMindz said:

Pressed much? :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

the dreadfull mob called ´´her fans`` on their best behaviour again I see. happy to not endure that delusional twink fest in person...

2 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

Instead of being excited about Madonna’s show, they have to make their jealously as obvious as possible, what a shame  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Jealousy? *****, please. 

1) I have tickets to Madonna, just received an email that the show is postponed for now. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

2) Taylor puts on one hell of a show, and the tour is selling millions upon millions of tickets with an economic impact exceeding 5 billion dollars. Ypu got world leaders wrotong ;letters for taylor to come to their countries. So your "delusion" is misplaced. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

3) You are desperate for attention indeed if you want to comment on a specific Taylor post just to spread negativity and your trashy opinion. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

So get back to your corner and do not bother replying again :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block