Who's going to the EU leg of the ERAS tour?

3 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Wait I thought it was illegal in Europe? People here were citing europe laws to push US congress to put an end to making profits off concert tickets. 

Tickets here in Europe are personalized, you can’t resell them as they have the names of the attendees on them 

6 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Jealousy? *****, please. 

1) I have tickets to Madonna, just received an email that the show is postponed for now. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

2) Taylor puts on one hell of a show, and the tour is selling millions upon millions of tickets with an economic impact exceeding 5 billion dollars. Ypu got world leaders wrotong ;letters for taylor to come to their countries. So your "delusion" is misplaced. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

3) You are desperate for attention indeed if you want to comment on a specific Taylor post just to spread negativity and your trashy opinion. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

So get back to your corner and do not bother replying again :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

what ever any online forum is about. it is about commenting.

and even thought many people forget comments are not only ´´oh you are so great`` and ´´wow -  we have 100% the same opinion``... .

Opinions differ and they are not automaticly trashy or negative hate comments. they are just different from what you expected, snowflake.

I really hope you grow up at some point.

attention i am looking for in real life certainly not in an online forum har har.

and as the ONLY thing about this tour is that its economically not a flop and that it sparked discussions about a ticket price and monopolist problem that has existed for a good part of the last 10 years, i defn. see some delusion. it hasnt produced any memorable moments or cultural shift.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

and even thought many people forget comments are not only ´´oh you are so great`` and ´´wow -  we have 100% the same opinion``... .

Opinions differ and they are not automaticly trashy or negative hate comments. they are just different from what you expected, snowflake.

attention i am looking for in real life certainly not in an online forum har har.

and as the ONLY thing about this tour is that its economically not a flop and that it sparked discussions about a ticket price and monopolist problem that has existed for a good part of the last 10 years, i defn. see some delusion. it hasnt produced any memorable moments or cultural shift.

Attention wh.ore everywhere ()

Jealous troll ()

Economist () (Brand New)

Delusional () (Same old) 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

yeah thank you for giving an overview of your flaws here. Very practical for all of us

Oh yeah, of course I’m an attention wh.ore, gotta give you that one

Jealous troll? No, I’m actually happy because you are seeing Madonna… but even happier because I’m seeing Taylor soon

Economist? All yours, I mean, your savvy analysis of the Eras Tour impact, whoa 

Delusional? Neither… I mean it’s clear how you started acting all defiant and you turned into a scared puppy 

7 hours ago, Unbroken said:

Tickets here in Europe are personalized, you can’t resell them as they have the names of the attendees on them 

I assume that's mainland Europe? Here in the UK that only applies to certain concerts and it depends on the artist. As far as I'm aware there is no "lead booker" policy on Taylor's shows so you should be able to resell and transfer between mobile devices (the tickets are e-tickets).

12 hours ago, Isla said:

Tbh I hadn’t thought about that, but I don’t really have the money to spare to buy more tickets! Also I read the same billing address/card can’t be used for different transactions or something like that. 

I doubt thats true tbh. i bet loads of people have registered for more than 1 city to give them more of a chance

• Love 1
11 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Wait I thought it was illegal in Europe? People here were citing europe laws to push US congress to put an end to making profits off concert tickets. 

I think there were talks making it illegal but hasnt been made yet. suppose it would have to go through Parliament. But it makes me absolutely sick people do that 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I assume that's mainland Europe? Here in the UK that only applies to certain concerts and it depends on the artist. As far as I'm aware there is no "lead booker" policy on Taylor's shows so you should be able to resell and transfer between mobile devices (the tickets are e-tickets).

I’ve only experienced that when buying the Eras Tour tickets, we had to give the names of all attendees at the checkout 

6 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

Opinions differ and they are not automaticly trashy or negative hate comments.

Big difference between giving an opinion and trolling. But only children won't know the difference. 

6 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

i defn. see some delusion. it hasnt produced any memorable moments or cultural shift.

A simple Wikipedia read will explain the cultural impact of the eras tour :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eras_Tour#Impact

#Delusion

• Love 1
8 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

About to become the first show to gross billion is not a memorable moment or cultural shift? Country leaders asking Taylor to come to their countries (Canada, Hungary), because the tour increases economy that much? Being a 3 hour show with 44 songs, praised for it's insane stage production and concept not memorable? This is a Britney forum I get that but in the end this tour surpasses any Britney tour in pretty much any other category but dancing so saying it's not culturally relevant or memorable is delusion.  The ticket demand is like 3 times more than what is on the market, million people tried to get tickets to paris that is pretty culturally relevant.

Flying to Germany, Gelsenkierchen to see the show. Couldn't afford any other dates. Hope she won't cancel it and I get to see her after waiting for 4 years... It's insane, I had tickets to a festival she was performing the Lover fest in Norway back in 2019, then corona hit and cancelled.. Getting tickets back then was super easy and cheap they didn't sell out instantly or anything. Now I couldn't get tickets to any 3 days in Stockholm and was very lucky to score the tickets in Germany, I could have gone to Wembley but It was too expensive since I already had tickets. 

Edited by Popcornie
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Oh yeah, of course I’m an attention wh.ore, gotta give you that one

Jealous troll? No, I’m actually happy because you are seeing Madonna… but even happier because I’m seeing Taylor soon

Economist? All yours, I mean, your savvy analysis of the Eras Tour impact, whoa 

Delusional? Neither… I mean it’s clear how you started acting all defiant and you turned into a scared puppy 

oh wow so you are a

worldclass analyser and psychologist()

too lol.

thanks again for prooving that ´´taytay`` has an even worse fanbase the Beyonce...

10 hours ago, Popcornie said:

About to become the first show to gross billion is not a memorable moment or cultural shift? Country leaders asking Taylor to come to their countries (Canada, Hungary), because the tour increases economy that much? Being a 3 hour show with 44 songs, praised for it's insane stage production and concept not memorable? This is a Britney forum I get that but in the end this tour surpasses any Britney tour in pretty much any other category but dancing so saying it's not culturally relevant or memorable is delusion.  The ticket demand is like 3 times more than what is on the market, million people tried to get tickets to paris that is pretty culturally relevant.

again IMPACT in the sense of the word when it comes to artistry. U know CULTURAL (I am talking history world tour, confessions tour, blonde ambition tour...). a shift. not a swift har har.

i am not talking about the empty meaning of money. art is timeless.

the rest is just a case for the as we know now very questionable guiness world record book publisher.

will prob end up in the 2023 edition of the book (we will see when the possible record will be replaced in future editions).

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Big difference between giving an opinion and trolling. But only children won't know the difference. 

A simple Wikipedia read will explain the cultural impact of the eras tour :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eras_Tour#Impact

#Delusion

absolutely not. children btw take everything that differs personal and that say a lot about ´´swifties``.

har har. never seen such bulls... . did you write it yourself?

you know that wiki takes down content thats irrelevant, once in a while.

again IMPACT in the sense of the word when it comes to artistry. U know CULTURAL (I am talking history world tour, confessions tour, blonde ambition tour...).

• Haha 1

()

My impact :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

absolutely not. children btw take everything that differs personal and that say a lot about ´´swifties``.

har har. never seen such bulls... . did you write it yourself?

you know that wiki takes down content thats irrelevant, once in a while.

again IMPACT in the sense of the word when it comes to artistry. U know CULTURAL (I am talking history world tour, confessions tour, blonde ambition tour...).

Get your ideas together, for starters. 
But since now, according to you, I’m a psychologist, I think I know what’s going on: You are jealous because Taylor is f.u.ck.ing killing it right now and Madonna’s shows had to be postponed… but hey, don’t worry, she’ll be alright and will continue to be iconic. 
Meanwhile… and in spite of the itch in your a.zz, Taylor is making a huge impact… don’t let the burn in your toochie cloud your judgement. I mean, even those who are not fans recognize the power. 
Again, enjoy Madonna :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block