Who's going to the EU leg of the ERAS tour?

• Super Mods

I bought Madrid tickets for me and my best friend who is a huge Swiftie. I'm literally going just for her, but im sure it will be fun anyway, I still do know most of Taylor's discography :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

It will be horribly cringe to se grown blonde white girls actually cry as Taylor is singing a song though :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

On 7/14/2023 at 2:12 PM, Popcornie said:

Those tours are impactful, but eras tour will definitely end up being one of the biggest tours of all time. Madonna and MJ had the luxury of being in the industry that was growing and innovating still how touring works. Now its more stable and stages have developed to a very high tech production. The Eras tour concept is already spreading accross many fandoms, I have seen many fandoms create their own "eras tour" setlist so that will definitely have an impact. Also the 3 hour performing time will push other big pop artists to do the same. It's a massive cultural event and the biggest concert tour of all time according to any numbers, it 1000% has impact and denying that is just delusional at this point. If you put Blonde ambition as the standard no other tour will ever be "impactful". Just cos Taylor isn't breaking boundaries like Madonna with ***ual content doesn't mean her tour isn't impactful.

well u dont seem to be interested in history. TBAT - it was mostly about feminism, consumerism, empowerment, gayrights and brought new ways in fashion. IT is delusional to do the de´santis and ´´reduce it to s**``. and also the others mentioned were sth

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 2:12 PM, Popcornie said:

Those tours are impactful, but eras tour will definitely end up being one of the biggest tours of all time. Madonna and MJ had the luxury of being in the industry that was growing and innovating still how touring works. Now its more stable and stages have developed to a very high tech production. The Eras tour concept is already spreading accross many fandoms, I have seen many fandoms create their own "eras tour" setlist so that will definitely have an impact. Also the 3 hour performing time will push other big pop artists to do the same. It's a massive cultural event and the biggest concert tour of all time according to any numbers, it 1000% has impact and denying that is just delusional at this point. If you put Blonde ambition as the standard no other tour will ever be "impactful". Just cos Taylor isn't breaking boundaries like Madonna with ***ual content doesn't mean her tour isn't impactful.

well dont lecture others about history if you clearly know anything about it

1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

I will also experience August in August :orangu_orangutan_ape:

:shaktongue_shakira_red: Slay I guess

we really wanted to get tickets for the first date in Warsaw which is on 1st August but swifties sweeped them out very quickly :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

and mind you, we had to get VIP tickets if we wanted to secure seats for Tay Tay :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

kinda wish I had done that for Bey last month :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block