Viktor Wembanyama Quits!

2 hours ago, MikeSim said:

This is probably for the best. It was getting uncomfortable watching a bunch of white twinks foaming at the mouth demanding the life of a young black man be in ruins. 

spacer.png

Lol @ you actually thinking you did something with that comment. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

He ain't kid. He is a grown working man. He just didn't care about woman being slapped bc he got a good dinner. I am done with ppl making kid excuses what is not the case at all.

I’m 33 years old. 19 is barely an adult, no matter what people think. Had I been 19, starting a career in a totally new country, and been assigned a team bodyguard who messed up (when I barely registered what happened), I doubt I’d have a perfect response. Especially when Britney’s own bodyguards told the cops it wasn’t an “uncommon” response in their line of profession. I don’t agree with how it unfolded, but this not on Wemby.

I’m tired of people thinking it’s okay to cancel and ruin someone’s career. Even Britney acknowledged it’s not his fault.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

He didn’t quit the NBA. He will be back in October. He just isn’t doing the summer league, which isn’t surprising because he hasn’t rested. It’s not even worth the potential injury when he’s been going, going, going nonstop. He had a pretty good game yesterday.

Guys, even B said she’s still a Wemby fan. This is a 19 year old from France who didn’t do anything to Britney during the actual slap incident and later gave an awkward interview because he’s still basically a KID. I get that he didn’t apologize on behalf of the Spurs’ team bodyguard, but to wish total failure on someone is ridiculous.

He did lie though about being grabbed, which was clearly disproven in the TMZ video. So I would apologise at least for lying :P

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I’m 33 years old. 19 is barely an adult, no matter what people think. Had I been 19, starting a career in a totally new country, and been assigned a team bodyguard who messed up (when I barely registered what happened), I doubt I’d have a perfect response. Especially when Britney’s own bodyguards told the cops it wasn’t an “uncommon” response in their line of profession. I don’t agree with how it unfolded, but this not on Wemby.

I’m tired of people thinking it’s okay to cancel and ruin someone’s career. Even Britney acknowledged it’s not his fault.

I am not talking about cancelling his career. I am saying working 19 yo grown man has enough brain capacity to realize woman was hurt and show some sympathy. It is a common humanity and has nothing to do with him being 19 yo. 

And also this only blow out of proportion bc of trashmz trying to show another story of crazy Britney. I doubt Britney would ask for public apology on insta if the story wasn't out. So this is on them for sure

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 4

Yes, for someone in their 30s, a 19-year-old is a kid. However, he is a legal adult and old enough to know right from wrong. At that age, I would have known what the correct action would be. He also has a team of advisors and receives media training, so this is simply a case of him being too much of an assh*le to apologise. We have to stop making excuses for people just because they are young. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, MikeSim said:

This is probably for the best. It was getting uncomfortable watching a bunch of white twinks foaming at the mouth demanding the life of a young black man be in ruins. 

Please don't say that. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: Let's keep Victor out of this. Come on, his own mother is white :

Paris, France. 15th juin 2023. Victor Wembanyama et sa mère Elodie lors du  match de basket-ball d'élite Betclic (finale) entre MONACO (ASM) et  Metropolitans 92 (mets ou Boulogne-Levallois) à Roland Garros sur

Anyway, I think no one wants his life to be ruined, what people wanted was that he takes 3 minutes of his life to record a video and says he feels bad for what happened to Britney. That's all the world is asking for. Our girl has been slapped in public, man, and still no apology ?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block