Viktor Wembanyama Quits!

7 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

He didn’t quit the NBA. He will be back in October. He just isn’t doing the summer league, which isn’t surprising because he hasn’t rested. It’s not even worth the potential injury when he’s been going, going, going nonstop. He had a pretty good game yesterday.

Guys, even B said she’s still a Wemby fan. This is a 19 year old from France who didn’t do anything to Britney during the actual slap incident and later gave an awkward interview because he’s still basically a KID. I get that he didn’t apologize on behalf of the Spurs’ team bodyguard, but to wish total failure on someone is ridiculous.

**** Talking Blah Blah Blah GIF by UFC

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

This is probably for the best. It was getting uncomfortable watching a bunch of white twinks foaming at the mouth demanding the life of a young black man be in ruins. 

I'm sorry, but this is such a reach! Not everything is about RACE! We all know the reason why the Barmy went so hard on him. Let's not make up imaginary scenarios now. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block