Britney addresses the assault by Victor Wembanyama’s security guard

6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It's just sad how some people think Britney isn't capable of writing coherent and eloquent posts because she usually uses emojis in hers.

She's much smarter than people think,

She's not some airhead.

Right? She's written beautiful poems and letters and songs for fans. She doesn't know how to write only one way.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Excellent post. It’s super unfair the way she is treated but it’s not ever going to be different due to her level of celebrity achieved. The media and GP have an obsession with Britney the same way they did with Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson, and Elvis and they had SO MANY fans and are all remembered so fondly now that they are gone but villainized while alive. 

Isn’t it the most bizarre thing???!!!

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Right? She's written beautiful poems and letters and songs for fans. She doesn't know how to write only one way.

Yeah.

If she wasn't able to write:

Everytime, I'm So Curious and plenty of other songs she wrote wouldn't exist.

Ever since the K-Fed era,

People think she's like some idiot who can't compose a letter or song but she can!

Its HER choice to write her IG posts with a bunch of emojis!

• Like 5
3 hours ago, generation glory said:

Yes. It’s because of her IG posts. I know I know we’ve talked about this before. The truth is those posts are weaponized against her by her so-called family, her children, tabloid media and … by US!!! Plus TMZ and Team Con’s narrative remains strong. We just witnessed how they lie about her hitting herself but had to backtrack when the eyewitness didn’t go along with their lie.

I read many of people’s comments across social media today and while most people are supportive there’s also a tremendous amount of apathy, disrespect, exhaustion, hate and bitterness towards Britney. Saying things like “It’s always someone else’s fault. She never takes responsibility for her actions. She brought it on herself. She should have kept her hands to herself. She’s crazy. We don’t care.”

I clearly remember the outpouring of support and love shown ti Britney when the docu Framing Britney Spears aired. That was just TWO years ago! I know she hates the documentaries. At the very least, it seemed like people had finally started to see her as a human being who has been badly mistreated by the media, her family, and Team Con. The “we’re sorry Britney” trend was nothing more than performative compassion. We’re not sorry. Really?

Yeah her IG is a hot F’n mess. Yeah she’s a polarizing person. Most people don’t like how she’s representing herself on Instagram. They don’t care anymore that she was trafficked, alienated from her children, drugged into compliance and robbed of a billion dollars by those in positions of power who were supposed to be looking out for her best interests. People are mad that she is mad and mad at her for having the audacity & the now after 14 years the ability to speak on it.

The public is mad that she posted nude photos of herself yet they didn’t mind when her dad and Team Con had her prancing around on stage in revealing costumes for their entertainment & when it was making her abusers tons of money. It was ok then.

It’s so hypocritical that the public aren’t as bothered by other female celebs who post ***** & revealing photos and things that society deems inappropriate and unacceptable for women, especially those over 40 and who are mothers. Oh but then their excuse for thinking it’s ok when JLo (53) & Kim K (42) post ***ually themed photos like Britney (41) is “she isn’t hot any more” or “she don’t got it”, “her time is over”. 

It’s the poor quality IG photos. The sometimes riddled rambling captions. The messy hair. The repetitive spin dancing videos of her in her living room/backyard. It’s her posing awkwardly swaying side to side smiling at the camera in a peculiar way. It’s the ongoing B-Anon theories. It’s the “concerned fans” on TikTok who are always talking about her teeth, the grainy pictures, complaining they can’t see her reflection in Sam’s sunglasses so therefore it’s fake because she’s locked away or dead but they won’t tell us. It’s the constant analyzing her videos. Social media mommy influencers who see her on vacation or at a restaurant and say she looks off but “not being controlled”. It’s TMZ saying she speaks gibberish, so you better hide the knives (right, jamie Lynn??!!) and she’s acting manic when she shows annoyance at people filming without her consent aka invading her privacy. 

It’s Lynne telling people if Cade doesn’t let me see her then something is wrong so I’ll alert the paps when I get to LA so everyone can see I’m at her house then guilt trip Britney into reconciling with her sister who’s BFFs with the woman who got her in the cship in the first place. But blame the Free Britney people if anything goes wrong.

It’s KFed, Victoria and her sons saying she’s on m***. It’s Kaplan running his mouth to the tabloids and threatening her. It’s her kids being ashamed of her, rejecting her and moving away to Hawaii… on her dime!!!!

It’s female bloggers like HiH who repeat those same accusations with no fact checking. People asking #WheresBritney and why is she wearing a hoodie in Vegas in the summer? People thinking she’s gonna have this epic comeback but she’s over it and we’re depressed and angry at her. All of these things are why Britney is treated so damn badly.

In my lifetime I’ve only ever seen this level of love and hate the media and public has for a celebrity that cause’s insanely mixed feelings and that was Michael Jackson. Before him it was Princess Diana, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley. As a society we’ve learned absolutely nothing from how we stalk, snark or attack people but then praise them when they’re gone. Almost saw it occur again with Madonna when she was hospitalized in the ICU last weekend… but yet ppl hate her with a passion, but love her, yet they mocked the **** out of her “new face” at the Grammys. There are certain celebrities who the public will always love to hate, hate to love. They’ll never let up on them unless they’re no longer here. Britney is one of them.

I don’t even regret reading all of this. Well said.

And a great response from Britney as well. She is one classy lady, even in situations where she doesn’t need to be. ❤️

• Love 3

The blatant disregard and disrespect of Britney is appalling. I’m so done with all of this!! I’m sorry, Britney!!! They aren’t but decent people are!!

Edit-

Athletes will always protect themselves and each other. Everyone in the sports world will defend the athletes til they can’t anymore. The misogyny on display here is disgusting. @FishSports can go **** himself!! He’s so phony and rehearsed. Dan is merely humoring him. This is not a discussion about the crime committed against Britney, this is to weaken her credibility by perpetuating the “crazy Britney” she made it all up narrative. 

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, generation glory said:

The blatant disregard and disrespect of Britney is appalling. I’m so done with all of this!! I’m sorry, Britney!!! They aren’t but decent people are!!

Edit-

Athletes will always protect themselves and each other. Everyone in the sports world will defend the athletes til they can’t anymore. The misogyny on display here is disgusting. @FishSports can go **** himself!! He’s so phony and rehearsed. Dan is merely humoring him. This is not a discussion about the crime committed against Britney, this is to weaken her credibility by perpetuating the “crazy Britney” she made it all up narrative. 

Sympathetic to her plight, then proceeds to make fun of her mental health numerous times on live TV. Wow..you really can’t make this **** up.  

While I really don’t expect much from any guest on Fox Nation, I’m still disgusted how this guy nonchalantly dismisses a physical assault on a woman as someone just merely “touching someone”. Let’s see how this senile PIG would feel if someone “touched” his daughter in the same way. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, generation glory said:

Edit-

What a piece of ****. Why was that creature even invited to talk about it?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block