Sam Asghari shares a statement regarding the incident with Britney and NBA player Victor Wembanyama’s security guard

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

A question for the women of Exhale, if you were Britney and it happened to you, would you have expected your husband to intervene in any way? :elton:
Genuine question here 

YES!

Maybe not with violence but at least verbally defend me.

However I don't think Sam is bad for not physically defending Britney against the security guard because he can get into legal trouble too for "assault".

I do think he should've went up to him and defended Britney verbally

but hey who am I to tell him what to do?

I'm just a stranger on the internet.

• Love 5
Just now, princessmimi said:

YES!

Maybe not with violence but at least verbally defend me.

However I don't think Sam is bad for not physically defending Britney against the security guard because he can get into legal trouble too for "assault".

I do think he should've went up to him and defended Britney verbally

but hey who am I to tell him what to do?

I'm just a stranger on the internet.

How do you know he didn’t? Out of curiosity.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You’re shocked people can deal with situations without more violence?

Imagine the hysteria of Britney witnessing her husband attacking someone, making even more of a scene.

It’s the same old trolls making these comments.

Typical Slayer. You instantly assumed that I was calling for him to retaliate violently. You have a tendency to assume the worst. I don't believe in violence but I do believe in defending yoursef and your loved ones. I personally would've expected my partner to remove the offender/corner him and call the police. Apparently Sam did neither.

Edited by Explicit
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Typical Slayer. You instantly assumed that I was calling for him to retaliate violently. You have a tendency to assume the worst. I don't believe in violence but I do believe in defending yourelf and your loved ones. I personally would've expected my partner to remove the offender/corner him and call the police. Apparently Sam did neither.

You realize the guy who hit Britney was the director of security for the Spurs and a former cop? How would you propose Sam remove him? By slamming him against the wall? You think that’s the scene Britney would want when she’s there to have a good time? 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I just don't understand how you can be subdued in that type of situation. I mean your wife just got smacked by a grown *** man. All of this is so strange 

Exactly and even parents say they'll do anything to protect their children and same with spouses. Glad he confirmed he watched his wife get assaulted and just stood there while she got banged on.

Hope Britney is okay. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

How do you know he didn’t? Out of curiosity.

Well based on the articles and the thread I've seen on this incident,

There doesn't seem to be any pics or anything about him defending her.

Obviously I wasn't there, so I cant confirm or deny if he did but 

I think he could've done more if he didn't defend her.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

A question for the women of Exhale, if you were Britney and it happened to you, would you have expected your husband to intervene in any way? :elton:
Genuine question here 

Yes. Not necessarily in a voilant way, but I'd expect my bf to come up to a guy and have a talk about manners. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, princessmimi said:

Well based on the articles and the thread I've seen on this incident,

There doesn't seem to be any pics or anything about him defending her.

Obviously I wasn't there, so I cant confirm or deny if he did but 

I think he could've done more if he didn't defend her.

I agree, and it didn't have to be with violence this is just another example of Britney getting hurt, whether by the media, TMZ, and or now physically and it just doesn't seem she gets the protection she deserves. 

• Love 6