Sam Asghari shares a statement regarding the incident with Britney and NBA player Victor Wembanyama’s security guard

Just now, Isla said:

I swear Sam can't win. He probably didn't react because maybe he hates confrontation? Or maybe he was scared to react? I know I would be. He's spoken out now in support of Britney, his wife, and that's all he can do really. 

And by the time I next return to this thread there will be mess I'm sure of it nnn

I really want to know what these people think Sam should’ve done though. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

A question for the women of Exhale, if you were Britney and it happened to you, would you have expected your husband to intervene in any way? :elton:
Genuine question here 

Probably yes, but also, I HATE confrontation, and I always try and err on the side of caution when it comes to people I don't know, so I can understand why Sam probably didn't do anything. maybe Britney is upset over that but that's something she and Sam can deal with in private. Sam has spoken out in support of his wife and you can tell he's clearly upset over what happened.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

A question for the women of Exhale, if you were Britney and it happened to you, would you have expected your husband to intervene in any way? :elton:
Genuine question here 

I would have expected my partner to say something to the person and then comfort me, not put hands on the person. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, easy said:

I would have expected my partner to say something to the person and then comfort me, not put hands on the person. 

Exactly then you’d worry about the repercussions of them being violence - legally wise and if they faced any serious injuries. Violence just isn’t worth it.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Genuine question here 

I'd rethink my marriage if I was innocently attacked and my man stood by and watched.  Cause if my man got backhanded by a woman I would intervene instantly. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2