Sam Asghari shares a statement regarding the incident with Britney and NBA player Victor Wembanyama’s security guard

5 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Go away if you don't like it, this place doesn't belong to you, it's not your dictatorship, you stopped being a mod a long time ago and for the same reasons, we are in the year 2023 so please get over the Regina George syndrome, that's really vintage.

Calling users "stupid trolls or trash" just because they have a different opinion than you just shows what kind of person you are.

And I tell you this with respect and affection.

6F5X.gif

Sorry but this doesn't read very well. AT ALL... You don't deny the racism claims aimed at your direction and just say 'Go away if you don't like it' :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Oh look at you, you decide to respond when you’re too lazy to stop racism on your forum, typical Jordan.

Isn’t it hilarious that multiple mods left the team because of you :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Do you want me to say anymore Jordan because I’m more than happy to.

Like the fact a child of Britney has an account here and you’re aware of it and allow them to get attacked. Shall we talk about that?

Season 17 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

But in all seriousness.  Preston or Jayden. I'm sorry you had to go through that 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I'd rethink my marriage if I was innocently attacked and my man stood by and watched.  Cause if my man got backhanded by a woman I would intervene instantly. 

If that’s what you got out of this message, then that’s on you 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Sorry but this doesn't read very well. AT ALL... You don't deny the racism claims aimed at your direction and just say 'Go away if you don't like it' :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

Excuse me? Who in their right mind could call me a racist directly? did not receive any comments about racism.

The next time you want to involve me in a racist act, do it with evidence and directly if you expect an answer from me.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

You just love to drag the mods no matter who they are :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Get a grip Jordan, one of your mods literally is waiting for Sean Preston to turn 18 so they can thirst after him and commented about it two weeks ago. Great pick though 

Edited by River Red
  • Love 8

If you’re going to respond to me respond to the DMs with multiple concerns expressing our worries about transphobia and racism. That would be more useful than your little quips :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: address the issues, or do you not care about the users here? @Jordan Miller-  it is highly concerning that concerns about racism/transphobia can be ignored… that isn’t normal.

• Love 2
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I think he should’ve said nothing. His wife isn’t afraid to post her opinions on Instagram. Unless she gave him the ok too. I truly don’t care, but it’s just exhausting never hearing from the woman herself. 

And y’all would’ve turned around and bellyached over him not saying anything had he kept quiet. The mental gymnastics you guys play are exhausting. 

• Love 3
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I think he should’ve said nothing. His wife isn’t afraid to post her opinions on Instagram. Unless she gave him the ok too. I truly don’t care, but it’s just exhausting never hearing from the woman herself. 

But we do hear from the woman herself. On instagram. Almost daily. She’s just not saying what people want her to say. Or doing what people want her to do. And that’s on them. 

• Love 4
Just now, Slayer said:

I mean if he thinks it is appropriate to ban me for saying I’m uncomfortable here as a person of colour because my words are ignored when I express my concerns about the rampant racism on the forum.

What racism? I haven't seen anything racially motivated today (I can't comment on any other day since I don't spend my life on exhale). I am sure people have said racially insensitive **** about Sam - this is after all a forum about a White woman catering for mostly White fans but this forum has done a complete 180 in terms of racism. Trust me, **** was unbearable on here at one point but I received an apology and ever since I haven't personally seen anything offensive  and this is coming from a Black woman so 

Plus no one has said anything racist on this thread cause I would've clocked them immediately. 

You constantly harass me for having a different opinion and I am Black so anything you do/say in general I am taking with a grain of salt. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2