Have you accepted that Britney may never take the stage again?

Definitely. I even feel guilty for going in 2018 to the POM tour…

Britney has said she’s traumatized, we should believe her. Trauma is not easy to overcome and I can imagine going on stage is a big trigger for her. Her life was forever changed and some fans and GP are silly for thinking she’ll get back up on stage. 

Anything Britney gives us at this point is more than enough and more than we deserve. I was shocked we even got “Hold Me Closer” last year. I would say we need to stop anticipating her “comeback”. If she wants to do anything it’s clearly gonna be on her terms and I’d surmise even her book will be held back until the legal battles are settled… which could very well be many years. 

We have so many amazing performances and music videos from the 2000’s we can always watch for a Britney fix. 

Edited by Onyxgirl17
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Jup1ter said:

If she was in her 50's I would say yes she's done,

but she's in her early 40's, she has the energy, it just about timing and wanting more money, I don't know if her team (Sam and Cade) are capable to build bc all she have to do is rehearsal it, she needs to hire a lot of people for that, and there[s so much people that never saw her live, she could totally fill stadiums all are the world again

I agree with you! I was in Once upon a one more time on Saturday, and there were people dressed as Britney's iconic videos in the audience. You can tell the interest is still here, but currently the only way to connect with live Britney music is with this musical. The theater is turning into some sort of fellowship of Britney fans where we can celebrate her music and legacy united :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Yes, I have accepted it. I do hope she realizes she can work remotely. She can record music, make videos if she wants, promote it on IG and never have to perform again. I wish for more music from her but I respect her if she never wants anything to do with the stage ever again. 

Yes and No! Touring is a bit far fetched because we know she hates it but honestly I wouldn't rule out a performance eventually, whether it's tomorrow or years from now. When/If she does I'll be there supporting her, if she doesn't I'll still support her regardless.

I'm just not one of them negative people immediately writing it off and being cynical about it because there is always a possibility she will, just like there is always a possibility she won't. Anything is possible. 

I have hope because if we don't have hope we have nothing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block