Have you accepted that Britney may never take the stage again?

• Super Mods

YES!

Idk why fans keep being delusional and acting as if she's recording new music or gonna perform, when she's made it VERY CLEAR THAT SHE DOES NOT WANT TO!

Its like they don't respect what Britney says and only accept what they want to.

I don't feel sorry for them when they keep constantly getting disappointed by rumors , they brought it upon themselves.

I'm sorry if I sound mean but it makes me mad that no one takes what Britney says seriously and I'm sure it makes Britney mad too.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

YES!

Idk why fans keep being delusional and acting as if she's recording new music or gonna perform, when she's made it VERY CLEAR THAT SHE DOES NOT WANT TO!

Its like they don't respect what Britney says and only accept what they want to.

I don't feel sorry for them when they keep constantly getting disappointed by rumors , they brought it upon themselves.

I'm sorry if I sound mean but it makes me mad that no one takes what Britney says seriously and I'm sure it makes Britney mad too.

Don’t yell at me Mimi!!! :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

Spoiler

Kidding :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Super Mods
40 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Don’t yell at me Mimi!!! :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

Hide contents

Kidding :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I'm sorry I wasn't saying it directly at you.

I was saying to the people that keep making rumors about her and believing them.

I didnt notice it was ur thread tbh when I clicked it.

I just don't feel well at all.

I  am not at all attached to her as a performer and haven´t been for years. I stopped enjoying her performances, interviews and I honestly couldn´t care less for the Femme Fatale or Glory days, let alone the crep that fried chicken album was. All of that was a mess, she looked beyond miserable (can we blame her?) and everything looked cheap and rushed. Clearly, team con didn´t even want to spend on outfits, which is so sad to think about.  While others were wearing Jean Paul Gaultier, she was stuck wearing panties and fishnets from the dollar store. I kind of enjoyed Circus, but not with the thrill of her heyday, so yeah. I really don´t want to see anxious tortured Britney hating life or being incredibly awkward with interviewers. I know why that happened, I do, but lets say team Con ruined everything for me. It all became so dark that i don´t even connect with her old stuff the same way.

Also, the fact that she has said so openly so many times how miserable it all made her feel and fans keep on saying "nah nah,s he loves it" is kind of enlightening to how everyone thinks they know better than others what they need. or want

Edited by Bigno

I care more about the person than some silly music, as I pull up my nylons. I’ve invested so much into her. Ripped numerous tight ball squishing pants twerking to her songs. Electrocuted myself when sweat dripped down on my record player from doing her choreography and yet still I wish her peace and happiness over music anyway. I’ve accepted the fact. 

• Love 1

Yep. I gave up hope sometime last year. The good news is I’m so serious that if she ever actually does I will freak out because at this point I’ve convinced myself she is legit 100% done aside from maybe another random non promoted single or two in the far future. I think in a couple years once 100% of court stuff is settled she’ll move out of L.A. and disappear and just live the rest of her life as happy as possible and try to improve her relationship with the kids. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block