Have you accepted that Britney may never take the stage again?

Her life and her choice so I'll always respect her but I must confess it hurts :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

However, if she starts working on music in her own terms then perhaps she might feel the need to share it with the world on stage. We know she's tired of performing her classic hits but I don't lose hope that she might change her mind on new material :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Like 1

I kind of said to myself years ago not too long after POM started that if she ever got out of the con she was gonna RUN away from the biz and, DESPITE HER CONFIRMING THE SAME we’re still discussing her return and having meltdowns over fan made rumors. 

its… borderline pathetic tbqfh lol 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Britney*****88 said:

No. She doesn't care about the fans anymore.

I think she cares about her true supporters - she just values her sanity and freedom more and I don’t blame her. 

I wouldn’t sacrifice myself for us fans - the majority of us are pigs or do you not read the internet? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, thegrove said:

I think she cares about her true supporters - she just values her sanity and freedom more and I don’t blame her. 

I wouldn’t sacrifice myself for us fans - the majority of us are pigs or do you not read the internet? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I've supported her her whole career. I'm sorry it was all a sham.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block