Have you accepted that Britney may never take the stage again?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Yeah. Tbh I don’t know why that’s so hard for some to grasp.

Because we literally love seeing her perform. It’s why she has fans. Of course real fans understand why she wouldn’t perform again… I certainly understand and accept the fact that she may never perform again. 

Just now, GlitterRain said:

Because we literally love seeing her perform. It’s why she had fans. Of course real fans understand why she wouldn’t perform again… I certainly understand and accept the fact that she may never perform again. 

Most of us fell in love with Britney because of her charm and cute personality. But yes, her ability to perform by turning into a stage monster was admirable. A true star. I think it’s still possible for her to hit the stage again but she has to be hungry for it.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Most of us fell in love with Britney because of her charm and cute personality. But yes, her ability to perform by turning into a stage monster was admirable. A true star. I think it’s still possible for her to hit the stage again but she has to be hungry for it.

Her charm and cute personality yes but her presence on stage is what made her fans fall in love with her, in my opinion. Her personality and her stage presence are incredible :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, BritneyManiaES said:

Why do we have to think about what Britney wants to do or is she going to do? We, the fans, started the rumor. Maybe because there's was some information or maybe for fun. I can't predict if she is ever going to perform again. Maybe even she doesn't know what she wants rn and she's just trying to live the moment.

As she should. She deserves all the time off in the world!!!! She deserves a life full of excitement and relaxation. I do miss her on stage but I understand why she isn’t rushing back yet. I will support her in whatever she chooses to do, always! 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Honestly, yes.

There's still like a tiny though at the back of my head, a flicker of hope that some day, in a couple of years, she gets the motivation and the will to do it again, it is something she loves (or at least loved) doing her whole life.

But overall, I'm 95% sure it probably won't happen.

I've made my peace with it. After all, I am a 30 year old man now, my pop diva gushing days are behind me lol. 

Life goes on, for both us and Britney, and we all just wanna live it to our best abilities and ultimately be happy and free. I wish her all of that :)

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

Honestly, yes.

There's still like a tiny though at the back of my head, a flicker of hope that some day, in a couple of years, she gets the motivation and the will to do it again, it is something she loves (or at least loved) doing her whole life.

But overall, I'm 95% sure it probably won't happen.

I've made my peace with it. After all, I am a 30 year old man now, my pop diva gushing days are behind me lol. 

Life goes on, for both us and Britney, and we all just wanna live it to our best abilities and ultimately be happy and free. I wish her all of that :)

Beautifully said :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

The fact she’s said many times “I’m never performing again” should be enough. But people can’t seem to grasp that. She doesn’t want to do it anymore and she finally has the power to say no. If she wants to in the future, great.  But all these trolls creating false rumors of her taking the stage again is getting ridiculous. Let it go. I’m laughing at everyone who actually believed she was taking the stage over the weekend lol

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, stronger1992 said:

The fact she’s said many times “I’m never performing again” should be enough. But people can’t seem to grasp that. She doesn’t want to do it anymore and she finally has the power to say no. If she wants to in the future, great.  But all these trolls creating false rumors of her taking the stage again is getting ridiculous. Let it go. I’m laughing at everyone who actually believed she was taking the stage over the weekend lol

I certainly didn’t believe that silly story of her performing at Glastonbury :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:  

I’ve accepted it. And unless she has the desire and passion to go back on stage again, I think it’s for the best. If I’m gonna be totally honest, I didn’t really enjoy the majority of her performances under the conservatorship anyway. I’d be more than happy with just new music and maybe some music videos, but I’m not expecting anything. She’s already given us so much over the last 20+ years, she deserves to enjoy herself now.

• Love 2

I think I will give up on stanning her. I understand her situation and don't think anything big will happen. She has to release an album and the book due to contracts. We don't know if she has to promote it with a tour, but I think she could pay for the contract seizure anyway.

It's hard to admit, but I think its over for this fanbase.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block