I feel so stupid for even believing that it actually could be true. We have been disappointed a billion times by now. But just the tiniest little chance of her entering that stage and sing something from the heart makes me feel religious inside for once. Only Britney and Madonna makes me feel like that, except my children and wife (lesbian) but after ten years together hate occurs more often than euforia. But still I don't ever hate Brit, despite continuing toxic disappointments. In my mind I wish she could feel free on that stage and just burst out and sing the songs that have the deepest meaning for her. It's like I can hear myself sing like Whitney Huston with the big drum beat "And I will always love youuuuuuu" at the very thought of her giving me a tune. And now it just hit me, maybe it's because my bad childhood, it's me searching for that endless love be sent back in return. Oh lord that is Madonna and Britney, should I blame Brit or my parents?!?!? I'm 43 by the way. I don't know what's worse her not entering the stage tonight or me not coping with my feelings better by now. I want her feel liberated and we know when she does - she takes on the world.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Edited by MadonnaBritneyLove
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I feel so stupid for even believing that it actually could be true. We have been disappointed a billion times by now. But just the tiniest little chance of her entering that stage and sing something from the heart makes me feel religious inside for once. Only Britney and Madonna makes me feel like that, except my children and wife (lesbian) but after ten years together hate occurs more often than euforia. But still I don't ever hate Brit, despite continuing toxic disappointments. In my mind I wish she could feel free on that stage and just burst out and sing the songs that have the deepest meaning for her. It's like I can hear myself sing like Whitney Huston with the big drum beat "And I will always love youuuuuuu" at the very thought of her giving me a tune. And now it just hit me, maybe it's because my bad childhood, it's me searching for that endless love be sent back in return. Oh lord that is Madonna and Britney, should I blame Brit or my parents?!?!? I'm 43 by the way. I don't know what's worse her not entering the stage tonight or me not coping with my feelings better by now. I want her feel liberated and we know when she does - she takes on the world.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I’m a similar age to you and I feel this comment so deeply. Totally relate to what you say! 

Let’s face it, she’s not coming 😔

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block