Taylor Swift’s song ‘Cruel Summer’ becomes a single & will have a music video

Cqleb

20 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Is it like a leading single for Lover (Taylor’s Version) or does her megalomaniac *** want to change the rules of the game? 🙄

19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

There’s going to be a Lover (Taylor’s Version)? I thought she owned her masters by Reputation and only did “Taylor’s Version”s for the albums she didn’t have the masters to :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

nono, Lover is the very first album Taylor totally owned after spider boy drama and this song has been getting popular for some time now, Taylor and her team are just milking it. if i am not mistaken, Taylor also performs this song on her tour and it's very popular among the fans obvi

• Like 1
7 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

this white privileged and no personality blonde never gets tired of stealing her non-neuroned stans. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

Lol what? This is literally happening because us fans have been BEGGING for it since lover was released. It’s always so funny to hear to forced narratives that Taylor haters come up with 😂. We are being asked to do nothing, she is doing this FOR us. Do us all a favor and find yourself a hobby that isn’t just spewing nonsense. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block