Taylor Swift’s song ‘Cruel Summer’ becomes a single & will have a music video

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Taylor’s ‘Cruel Summer’ a song from her Lover album is now receiving the single treatment and will impact US Pop Radio on June 20. The song is reportedly going to have a music video coming 

Edited by Cqleb
  • Love 5

I love the idea of artists releasing songs new singles from older albuma, hundreds of albums were plagued by the covid era and didnt get the credit they deserved - I would include Chromatica in this discussion. The In The Zone era was cut short following a injury, but how sickening would it be if she dropped a music video for "Breathe on Me (2023 remix Feat. hot new rapper).

Cruel summer was always a fav for me too.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

There’s going to be a Lover (Taylor’s Version)? I thought she owned her masters by Reputation and only did “Taylor’s Version”s for the albums she didn’t have the masters to :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

The song has been making the rounds lately, so she's just pushing it as a single. It's not getting re-recorded because Lover was the first album she owned her masters to.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block