Daphne exposed! Read!

I blame kevin, jayden and preston. I don’t talk with my own mother for about 5 years. I would never talk s behind her back to public even if I know things. You would tell these things first to your mother. Then to your father. They if you can’t find company, you would tell it to your therapist. If that also doesn’t solve the ache, you would go to the woods or to the ocean, find a place to scream your anger and never hurt your parents. 
I’m sorry but first Kevin, then the kids are the blame for , for letting this woman with knowing what she’s up to… you must be poor or dumb not to search or look at the background of people before speaking to them. If my broke as* can do this in the middle of nowhere, this brats can do %1000 . 
even if Britney forgives these people, I will never forgive their betrayal.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Barak is a tabloid journalist who does what tabloid journalists do, write pieces for clickbait to sell to tabloids. Britney's case is very juicy for such 'tabloiders.' They are like paparazzi. 

Kevin was dumb enough to invite her into his home. There must be hours of footage. Barak may not have expected to step in dog poop or turn against them in the beginning. If she has clear and unmanipulated statements of Kevin saying that he fears Britney takes m***, it is truly sad and possibly against the custody agreement.  

But neither he nor she outright said that Britney takes m***. The accusation just takes root in the general public's mind. 

Consequences will come if it turns out that Victoria gambled away the $ 40 000 a month instead of investing what was not needed for the boys, the house, keeping the family's living standard. They didn't even pay their girls' private school, why?   

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Consequences will come if it turns out that Victoria gambled away the $ 40 000 a month instead of investing what was not needed for the boys, the house, keeping the family's living standard. They didn't even pay their girls' private school, why?   

They didnt pay their own girls' private school and when they requested the raise to 40K in 2017, they claimed they had no savings

They also live on rent

Like, wtf

1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Technically child support shouldn't be used to pay for other children's education etc so even if they did use it for that there could be consequences. That being said you also typically don't usually need to explain what the support is being used for so long as the kids needs are being met, it is up to the parents discretion how to spend the money (in most cases anyway). But bottom line is that any support Britney pays is for the benefit of her children only.

These white Christian obsessive women - Lou and Daphne, need to redirect their energies on their cheating husbands, rather than trying to slander a beautiful, ***ually-liberated woman. 

It’s jealousy in its purest form.

Daphne was charged with battery and supports Trump/Epstein/Maxwell, and she is positioning herself as the moral superior.

Pleaseeeeeeeee :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I blame kevin, jayden and preston. I don’t talk with my own mother for about 5 years. I would never talk s behind her back to public even if I know things. You would tell these things first to your mother. Then to your father. They if you can’t find company, you would tell it to your therapist. If that also doesn’t solve the ache, you would go to the woods or to the ocean, find a place to scream your anger and never hurt your parents. 
I’m sorry but first Kevin, then the kids are the blame for , for letting this woman with knowing what she’s up to… you must be poor or dumb not to search or look at the background of people before speaking to them. If my broke as* can do this in the middle of nowhere, this brats can do %1000 . 
even if Britney forgives these people, I will never forgive their betrayal.

I can't logically think of a reason for them inviting her in... So that Kevin can show the world he's a "good dad"....? 

All them sitting round that restaurant table, and at the piano etc etc is just disgusting and weird to me 🤢

Also her posts that randomly mention and tag Britney "all love here for momma @britneyspears"

How utterly fake and fabricated it's almost sickening... Clearly a weak attempt at suggesting all the negativity and trouble is from Britney's side...

A warped freaky n.once of a woman. Glad their "business venture" died a death and now they've turned on each other... Where's all the love now?

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block