NEW: Daphne Barak Goes On National Television: "Britney Is Not Crazy..."; "KFed Told Me He Divorced Britney Out of Her Attempt To Breastfeed While On *****"; "Victoria Confirmed To Me Kids Caught Someone Very Close to Britney Bringing Her *****"

I don’t think anyone should be reading anything nefarious into the pacifier thing, esp. don’t want the media picking that theory up, it’s most likely an anxiety tool or maybe even a substitute for a cig, I know when I was quitting, I still needed something in my mouth, I personally chewed on straws but I can see a paci being used too.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, handmedown said:

I simply cannot believe that everyone - Jamie, Lynn, JL, Brian and her own sons - would allow this story to be out there.  That their daughter, sister, mother is a m*** addict, that's not the type of story you just let fester.  

If there was absolutely no truth to this you would have to say something.  I don't care what current family grievances you have these rumours could really destroy Britney and yet they don't say anything...maybe, just maybe their silence is telling us all we need to know.

You cannot believe the people that abused Britney are not defending her against a story that helps them facilitate the "we were just trying to help her! Britney has problems!" Narrative that is only beneficial to them? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Exactly. Further proof to show you they have never cared for her, ever. 

It's just...how do you get to that place where you care so little about your own daughter/sister/mother not to come out and defend her when she's accused of something so damaging?  That's all I'm saying.  After all these years that's the bit I find so hard to accept.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I believe her more than K Fat so. There’s that.

And Britney is a grown woman who couldn’t have coffee for 15 years. And the boys won’t see her, so she can choose to do ***** on vacation in Mexico if she wishes. IF she did anything I’m certain it wasn’t m*** lmao. Probably Molly or a bl**t. Total speculation, but my point is that’s none of their concern lol.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

What a reckless thing to say! We need PROOF of these pictures you supposedly saw that include pacifiers! You can't be saying this stuff without any receipts... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

That was back in March, around the time KFed claims he stopped talking to Daphne. Interesting.

Just theorizing, but no, I don't think she was doing *****. I think she was baiting them.

Edited by Applejack
19 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I j

To me, those look like the Teddie Bears and pacifiers are for her anxiety while flying. Not m***... Also LOL, at the last picture, I'd probably look worse getting out of my own car after a long flight. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

To me, those look like the Teddie Bears and pacifiers are for her anxiety while flying. Not m***... Also, at the last picture, I'd probably look worse getting out of my car after a long flight. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

it could be, the timing of her posting pacifiers is very interesting as I said, though

This is not the first time she's been accused of doing that with pacifiers and lollipops. That's been going on since 2007.

1 hour ago, Addicted_Heart said:

I don't remember seeing those pacifier pictures.

I don't remember seeing them either, but if she really posted this Cade photo, he or she probably uses a pacifier. And yes, she had two large teddy bears in her arm. One of them sits on her living room sofa. Emotional support. 

Britney's IG: Ballet lessons boost confidence because you have to keep your head up. She needs to rewire her brain to get back her self-esteem.  (I googled.)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

it could be, the timing of her posting pacifiers is very interesting as I said, though

This is not the first time she's been accused of doing that with pacifiers and lollipops. That's been going on since 2007.

Lollipops now? :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

There's a clear pattern though... When these 'stories' pop up about her doing m*** Kevin is at the centre of it all.. Funny that...:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

• Like 2

Omg, now their talking about Britney being on me*th on ET (Entertainment Tonight on NBC). It’s sick, when will they leave her alone? 
Like, they opened up their little show with “Is Britney Spears on Crystal m***?”.. Then immediately went into KFed and interventions and the boys saying they saw stuff being taken to her house. That’s so low..

Omg, I just want this woman to be Blissfully Happy and enjoy her life in peace, whatever that means to her. Love you Britney 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

To me, those look like the Teddie Bears and pacifiers are for her anxiety while flying. Not m***... Also LOL, at the last picture, I'd probably look worse getting out of my own car after a long flight. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

You may of just hit the nail on the head, I’m sure we all saw Chaotic, homegirl wasn’t a flyer than, still prolly isn’t, lol

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

You may of just hit the nail on the head, I’m sure we all saw Chaotic, homegirl wasn’t a flyer than, still prolly isn’t, lol

YES you are so right about Chaotic! Imagine going through what she has and then facing your fear of flying i'd be a wreck would need anything to help me cope!

Had to have a look for that clip of her on the plane... Hope the link works. It starts around 50secs..

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block