NEW: Daphne Barak Goes On National Television: "Britney Is Not Crazy..."; "KFed Told Me He Divorced Britney Out of Her Attempt To Breastfeed While On *****"; "Victoria Confirmed To Me Kids Caught Someone Very Close to Britney Bringing Her *****"

55 minutes ago, Applejack said:

About the Mexico trip, I think it's really interesting how Britney made sure to upload pictures on social media featuring pacifiers that were very specifically on the frame of the pictures. Like she really wanted to show the pacifiers off.

Ya know pacifiers are linked to m*** use, as it prevents people from grinding their teeth. That's something discussed since 2007.

What a reckless thing to say! We need PROOF of these pictures you supposedly saw that include pacifiers! You can't be saying this stuff without any receipts... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

What a reckless thing to say! We need PROOF of these pictures you supposedly saw that include pacifiers! You can't be saying this stuff without any receipts... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

pacifier-necklace-732x549-thumbnail.jpg
WWW.HEALTHLINE.COM

Some adults report that using a pacifier helps to soothe anxiety symptoms, but is it a safe option?

Pacifiers are not only used for *****, they are also used when you have a lot of anxiety.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Antidote said:
pacifier-necklace-732x549-thumbnail.jpg
WWW.HEALTHLINE.COM

Some adults report that using a pacifier helps to soothe anxiety symptoms, but is it a safe option?

Pacifiers are not only used for *****, they are also used when you have a lot of anxiety.

Amazing, thank you for sharing the link. Yes they can be totally used for anxiety which is definitely more plausible than her doing m*** while on a plane to mexico or even in mexico! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 4

I simply cannot believe that everyone - Jamie, Lynn, JL, Brian and her own sons - would allow this story to be out there.  That their daughter, sister, mother is a m*** addict, that's not the type of story you just let fester.  

If there was absolutely no truth to this you would have to say something.  I don't care what current family grievances you have these rumours could really destroy Britney and yet they don't say anything...maybe, just maybe their silence is telling us all we need to know.

• Haha 1
Just now, handmedown said:

I simply cannot believe that everyone - Jamie, Lynn, JL, Brian and her own sons - would allow this story to be out there.  That their daughter, sister, mother is a m*** addict, that's not the type of story you just let fester.  

If there was absolutely no truth to this you would have to say something.  I don't care what current family grievances you have these rumours could really destroy Britney and yet they don't say anything...maybe, just maybe their silence is telling us all we need to know.

***** shut the hell up! You know DAMN well they have said something! 

Go eat a **** team con troll :britney-fire-dance:

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I was thinking about that, remember the photos of a baby that she posted on twitter a few days ago and then deleted?

Fxf1m_aWcAAoAUT?format=jpg&name=large

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-05-31-a-la-s-22

Those are old though. From early 2022

60116329-0-image-a-72_1657510186049.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The musical artist, 40, told her 41.7 million followers that she had spent time with 'a beautiful family' from Chicago and bonded with their children.

• Like 1

I hope Britney sues all of them ! And has her kids testify in court. I don't care if they're underage, all of them need to hold accountable for their action. Britney needs to sort out all the legal stuff before releasing her book yet all these low lives talked allegations about her with no consequences at all ? Like WTF ! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

***** shut the hell up! You know DAMN well they have said something! 

Go eat a **** team con troll :britney-fire-dance:

Wow.  There was me thinking we were having an adult discussion.  Could I recommend you step away from the virtual world for a little while and go touch grass?  It'll do you a world of good.  When people say Exhale has become a toxic place it's you they're talking about, you know that right?

Also this is an article about Kevin.  My comment was about my trouble coming to terms with the idea her actual blood relatives could just sit back as she was falsely accused of being a **** addict.

Edited by handmedown
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Exactly. Further proof to show you they have never cared for her, ever. 

• Like 1

Wow.  There was me thinking we were having an adult decision, someone needs to log off and go touch grass for a while.   When people say Exhale has become a toxic place it's you they're talking about, you know that right?

Yes, wow! If you are going to spew nonsense like that, you better believe you are going to get burned! :britney-fire-dance:Troll :britney-fire-dance: 

• Love 1

“She was doing ***** this year in Mexico” 

as if every celebrity in Hollywood isn’t doing *****. I am so sick of them talking about “*****” like it’s this awful thing…. She is a grown woman, living in America 🇺🇸 and she worked her *** off. I feel like the amount of adults who have never done ***** ever in their lives is very slim, and when u factor in LA and the Industry it’s even slimmer. So stop ******* acting like her doing ***** is the worst thing in the world. Her team were medicating her as a young women for years. 

remember hayden paniettere speaking of her experience? The industry absolutely normalizes **** use and now that she’s not working and earning money they wanna throw out “she’s doing *****” as if Kevin hasn’t done a single substance since they got divorced? Lmao get real. And he hasn’t been working hard to earn it anyway. 

He’s an embarrassment. I’m glad this article highlights some of that. But this War on Britney doing ***** is a ******* joke. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yes, wow! If you are going to spew nonsense like that, you better believe you are going to get burned! :britney-fire-dance:Troll :britney-fire-dance: 

I was going to engage but it occurs to me, based on the evidence, you're most likely quite young, possibly not even out of high school yet.  For that reason I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and blame immaturity on these over-the-top outbursts towards someone online having an opinion that doesn't quite line up with yours.  So I'll go get on with the rest of my day.  All the best.

Edited by handmedown
  • Haha 3

I was going to engage but it occurs to me, based on the evidence, you're most likely quite young, possibly not even out of high school yet.  For that reason I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and blame immaturity on these over-the-top outbursts while I get on with the rest of my day.  All the best.

Byyyyyyeeeee  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block