NEW: Daphne Barak Goes On National Television: "Britney Is Not Crazy..."; "KFed Told Me He Divorced Britney Out of Her Attempt To Breastfeed While On *****"; "Victoria Confirmed To Me Kids Caught Someone Very Close to Britney Bringing Her *****"

7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

About the Mexico trip, I think it's really interesting how Britney made sure to upload pictures on social media featuring pacifiers that were very specifically on the frame of the pictures. Like she really wanted to show the pacifiers off.

Ya know pacifiers are linked to m*** use, as it prevents people from grinding their teeth. That's something discussed since 2007.

People also use a pacifier when using E or even just for anxiety 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

What did she say about MJ?

I found this article that explains a lot of how this woman works, but here is the part of MJ :

However it is time we returned to the way our good old Daphne went about Grace Rwaramba in the first days after Michael’s death in 2009. Since her main idea is to tear down innocent people and label them **** addicts the ugliest lie Daphne said about Grace was that she “pumped MJ’s stomach” and many times too.

Grace said she didn’t even know how to do it, but such minor detail didn’t bother Daphne – her job was to shock and run, and let the lie live a life of its own. She did promise she would back up that allegation with a corresponding video but for some strange reason this promise never materialized and no such video was ever provided.

Mallika Chopra explained in the Huffington post article how Daphne managed to swindle Grace Rwaramba and work her name into this crazy story.

Grace got acquainted with Daphne through the Jackson family and was consequently led to believe that Daphne was a good friend of hers who “came to her rescue” at a difficult moment in her life. Daphne even promised to help Grace with some charity work in Africa and the only thing she asked for was an interview about her future work – however when it came to it all questions naturally centered on Michael Jackson only.

It is hard to believe it but the above innocent content was reported by Daphne Barak to the Daily Mail or embellished by the local guys in such a crazy manner that it is impossible to recognize the original interview in a pile of things mounted on top of this story. The lies are very inventive, with a lot of credible details to them, and if it weren’t for Grace’s vehement denial and the actual absence of the tapes we wouldn’t be able to prove that all of what is written below is just one BIG, insolent and blatant LIE.

The lie is naturally told by some anonymous “Sunday reporter”:

Since Daphne Barak was never able to produce proof of Grace telling any of those things attributed to her, Roger Friedman must be sorry now for being so harsh on her. However his reaction does make you wonder – what can be expected of us, laymen, if even he was naïve enough to believe that big media lie? And this in spite of the fact that this brainwashing technique is very well known and is called exactly “the big lie technique”. Its idea is to present so big and so shocking a lie that it would never occur to people to even think of verifying it – so they swallow it hook, line and sinker and without thinking twice too.

daphne-barak-and-aaron-carter-at-a-recen
VINDICATEMJ.WORDPRESS.COM

Many wonder why I ask to be patient with the Aaron Carter situation and what we should have done instead. I think we should have investigated Daphne Barak first. I am not ready to pass any...

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Britney made sure to upload pictures on social media featuring pacifiers that were very specifically on the frame of the pictures. Like she really wanted to show the pacifiers off.

I don't remember seeing those pictures? Can you link them?

So Daphne has gone one step further and is now doing TV interviews to say Kevin has told her this information firsthand and has videos or written interviews with each of the family members.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Scary Movie Eating GIF

I can't wait to see Kmeth and the rest of those leeches next move! Lou is going to be up all night shaking and sweating! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

I rarely post here as I consider myself more of an observer, however i think it's truly time to be more vigilant so here i am.

Something isn't right. I believe the biggest eyebrow raise is her mentioning how Lynne, Brian, and Jamie are also "concerned". This implies that they knew the documentary was being filmed since she'd need to give the reason she wants their comments.

Thinking about this collectively, you have on one hand Kfed fam that's spiraling out of control. They overplayed their tactics and it backfired on them. It's now a matter of damage control situation for KFED.

What i think we should be vigilant about is the silent scheming of Team Con. They're hiring new lawyers, letting the drama play out, and I wouldn't be surprised if the intervention staged by Jodi was their "Battle of Normandy" to turn the tide.

Additionally, I keep reading this "a very close source to Britney " sentence being used over and over again. We have two possible scenarios here; Britney's team is bought (her assistant (is she still around?), Cade, or other extended "Friends" whom we don't know) OR they're playing mind games with Britney and are alienating her from her trusted people. 

All I can say is, something is definitely cooking. We NEED to be vigilant. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, easy said:

💯 if anyone told Daphne Britney was recently doing ***** it was either a Federline desperate to keep their lie going, or a PR plant to sus out the bad apples from Britney's life (Jodi!!!!)

Yes, this is it, it is Jodi who is the source. Who has decided to pop her head up again over the last few days probably because she lost her "life coach" cash cow role. The same Jodi who arranged the failed intervention. This "close source" that keeps popping up is her in my opinion. Not physically present in Mexico, but probably in and out of her house at that time. The same Jodi that has made a lot of money being Britney's conservator in the past. 

This is the thing with Britney. Everyone has money to be made out of her alledged "incapacity". If someone ever came forward with this sort of claim and genuinely had no financial, vested interest I might be inclined to listen more, but until then....... Claims like this also have to be seen in the context of all that has come before.    

• Love 9

Things are getting heated just like we expected now that the money train is coming to an end.

KFed is desperate for cash, he can't keep up with the other kids school payments, that means his lawyer will ditch him too (propably already has)

Daphne talked to Brit's family too. I wonder how they are doing? Didn't Bryan work for Britney? No more expensive whiskeys for him.

Daddy-O is living in a trailer with lawyer bills and so is Mother dearest. Daphne claims she talked to all of them.

What a trash of a family

south beach tow trash GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 8

If any of this was true and verifiable (like that moral void Daphne is claiming) then why is KFed in such a panic and doing retractions? After all if there is proof it is factual then he can't be sued. He should be laying back and not saying anything if there is solid proof over any of this. Instead he has been panicking and running around like a headless chicken.   

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Grace Kelly said:

If any of this was true and verifiable (like that moral void Daphne is claiming) then why is KFed in such a panic and doing retractions? After all if there is proof it is factual then he can't be sued. He should be laying back and not saying anything if there is solid proof over any of this. Instead he has been panicking and running around like a headless chicken.   

• Love 4

Gosh, I'm so sad for Britney. She deserves to be loved by everyone, yet people around her all only cared about her money and when the money stopped, they told lies and made allegations of her trying to sabotage her. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Hope she stays strong and ready to fight and sue. Do whatever making her happy. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block