NEW: Daphne Barak Goes On National Television: "Britney Is Not Crazy..."; "KFed Told Me He Divorced Britney Out of Her Attempt To Breastfeed While On *****"; "Victoria Confirmed To Me Kids Caught Someone Very Close to Britney Bringing Her *****"

51 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Cade is the only person who went with Britney to Mexico from what we know, right? 

We can't really tell exactly, as we don't know who is in her current circle... It could be Cade, maybe a bodyguard or someone else...

Edited by Catalin
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Parental alienation is sad and wrong. They speak badly about Britney in front of the boys? That is unacceptable.

terrible. of course they don't want to see her.. imagine your caretakers speak badly about her all day GOD knows how log this has actually been oging on.

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Breastfeed While On *****? This is disgusting lie.  This is how Kevin brainwashed the kids all this time. İt's more make sense why her kids refusing to see here. He manipulated them with god knows what kind of disgusting lies.

He probably means she breastfed while HE was on ***** :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Catalin said:

We can't really tell exactly, as we don't who is in her current circle... It could be Cade, maybe a bodyguard or someone else...

Actually remember what Perez Hilton said months ago? He said he was talking to someone very very close to Britney

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, easy said:

Ah so it was Victoria that told daphne someone told her Britney was doing *****. Makes sense. No one told Victoria a thing, they said that to back up their own bull****. 

I confess I read it like that. The list of people Daphne talked to doesn't include Cade or a bodyguard. I doubt they would have talked to her.

I think the Federlines stick to the illegal **** story to keep it going in the public's mind.  

The court monitor and the nanny said there were no ***** in the house when the kids were little. The boys don't know what kind of ***** were delivered during the conservatorship. It's bogus.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Catalin said:

We can't really tell exactly, as we don't who is in her current circle... It could be Cade, maybe a bodyguard or someone else...

Exactly! Cade went with her in Mexico but we don't know if he stayed the entire time with her or if they were alone. Also, that trip was the whole 'career-intervention' report where tabloids said Cade was trying to convince Britney to resume her career

Also at the same time, there were those stupid rumors of Sam and Britney being pictured without their wedding rings 

I really don't get who these 'close sources' are! Tabloids keep saying that but no real names are given, so honestly I believe none of it :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I confess I read it like that. The list of people Daphne talked to doesn't include Cade or a bodyguard. I doubt they would have talked to her.

I think the Federlines stick to the illegal **** story to keep it going in the public's mind.  

The court monitor and the nanny said there were no ***** in the house when the kids were little. The boys don't know what kind of ***** were delivered during the conservatorship. It's bogus.

💯 if anyone told Daphne Britney was recently doing ***** it was either a Federline desperate to keep their lie going, or a PR plant to sus out the bad apples from Britney's life (Jodi!!!!)

Edited by easy
  • Love 5
  • Like 2

About the Mexico trip, I think it's really interesting how Britney made sure to upload pictures on social media featuring pacifiers that were very specifically on the frame of the pictures. Like she really wanted to show the pacifiers off.

Ya know pacifiers are linked to m*** use, as it prevents people from grinding their teeth. That's something discussed since 2007.

4 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

OMG forgot about this. But he claimed that something is wrong but no one could ever guess what it was

Well no one would guess m*** lmao I thought he was hinting at a mental issue of some kind. 

I swear to god if it turns out that Cade has been bringing Britney m*** this whole time, he had us all duped :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

1 minute ago, katiespears said:

Well no one would guess m*** lmao I thought he was hinting at a mental issue of some kind. 

I swear to god if it turns out that Cade has been bringing Britney m*** this whole time, he had us all duped :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

IDK this **** thingy was there in 2007 so why would it be so surprising??

I don't believe it, mainly if she lives with Sam. I do not think  this would be happening.

Also she dances a lot and seems active It doesn't seem she is high on m*** TBH

Why people keep believing what this woman says, this is her modus operandis people, she gets close to family members, then interviewed them and when she have enough information, she goes and publish it, twisting the story to make it headlines. She did something like this with Michael Jackson. So please, stop believing this bull****.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, Estrella said:

Why people keep believing what this woman says, this is her modus operandis people, she gets close to family members, then interviewed them and when she have enough information, she goes and publish it, twisting the story to make it headlines. She did something like this with Michael Jackson. So please, stop believing this bull****.

What did she say about MJ?

• Like 1
Just now, Jajay119 said:

She spoke a lot, but didn't really say a whole lot. What i did get from it is: they all benefit financially from britney, britney isn't working right now and their bank vault is running dry. 

Yea why can’t she ask for a deduction since she’s not working or seeing the kids. It’s not right for one to work her whole life while the other one gets to do nothing.

Also Brinny wasn’t allowed anywhere near ***** and alcohol during the c-ship and everyone around her were frequently **** tested and had their property searched (remember the Iggy debacle)

Which means Cade was probably **** tested too during that time so I doubt he’s suddenly started doing m*** all of  nowhere since the cship ended. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block