NEW: Daphne Barak Goes On National Television: "Britney Is Not Crazy..."; "KFed Told Me He Divorced Britney Out of Her Attempt To Breastfeed While On *****"; "Victoria Confirmed To Me Kids Caught Someone Very Close to Britney Bringing Her *****"

11 hours ago, easy said:

I definitely think Britney started getting suspicious of Jodi. So she, Sam, and Cade crafted the plan to say Britney needed an intervention, only to then not go through with it. Once that news got out, Jodi was caught. 

I've been thinking this for the past few days. I often remember Adnan saying how she used to act Columbo-esque and played dumb so people ended up exposing themselves. This was many years ago, and she's not new to the game. It's also said to be a common pr tactic, planting a rumour to discover who the leak is.

That said, why are we giving any sort of credbility to this woman who is so obviously a professional sh1t talker? I'm glad to see her and KFed feuding like two rats in the sewers but looks to me like she's taking some nuggets of truth and blowing them out of proportion. About the "sources close to Britney"...we've seen already that half the time those "close" to Britney end up being KFed or the Spears, who are definetly not close to her, so I'd take the closeness of sources with a grain of salt.

The "*****" from Mexico could be her smoking a joint or getting drunk on vodka, for all I know. The "*****" the kids saw were probably meds delivered to her home, since this happened during the conservatorship and the kids are clearly set up to think the worst of her they probably interpret anything they see in the worst possible light. 

Anyway, there's a heavy smear campaing going on right now (I'm sure in preparation to fight the book and the trial) and this campaign has been developing for months, with help from the Federlines... until now, that the've been thrown under the bus. So my question is:

what has changed to suddenly make the Federlines now a target of the smear campaing instead of just an asset? Why now? Who stands to profit from this?

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I've been thinking this for the past few days. I often remember Adnan saying how she used to act Columbo-esque and played dumb so people ended up exposing themselves. This was many years ago, and she's not new to the game. It's also said to be a common pr tactic, planting a rumour to discover who the leak is.

That said, why are we giving any sort of credbility to this woman who is so obviously a professional sh1t talker? I'm glad to see her and KFed feuding like two rats in the sewers but looks to me like she's taking some nuggets of truth and blowing them out of proportion. About the "sources close to Britney"...we've seen already that half the time those "close" to Britney end up being KFed or the Spears, who are definetly not close to her, so I'd take the closeness of sources with a grain of salt.

The "*****" from Mexico could be her smoking a joint or getting drunk on vodka, for all I know. The "*****" the kids saw were probably meds delivered to her home, since this happened during the conservatorship and the kids are clearly set up to think the worst of her they probably interpret anything they see in the worst possible light. 

Anyway, there's a heavy smear campaing going on right now (I'm sure in preparation to fight the book and the trial) and this campaign has been developing for months, with help from the Federlines... until now, that the've been thrown under the bus. So my question is:

what has changed to suddenly make the Federlines now a target of the smear campaing instead of just an asset? Why now? Who stands to profit from this?

I totally agree about small thing being exaggerated. Once you labelled an "addict" or "mentally ill" people scrutinise your every action from that perspective. There is also an element of ***ism here. Other male celebs such as Johnny Depp or Mick Jagger (who are also fathers) are rumoured to have dabbled with hard ***** and I don't see anyone trying to take their autonomy away or them having to do the "walk of shame" when it comes to public opinion. I don't think she is on ***** by the way, I just think that her sons (and Jodi) have chosen (or have been conditioned) to think the worst of any of her actions no matter how innocuous.       

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I totally agree about small thing being exaggerated. Once you labelled an "addict" or "mentally ill" people scrutinise your every action from that perspective. There is also an element of ***ism here. Other male celebs such as Johnny Depp or Mick Jagger (who are also fathers) are rumoured to have dabbled with hard ***** and I don't see anyone trying to take their autonomy away or them having to do the "walk of shame" when it comes to public opinion. I don't think she is on ***** by the way, I just think that her sons (and Jodi) have chosen (or have been conditioned) to think the worst of any of her actions no matter how innocuous.       

Completely agree with you, on every point. I'm not saying she never had ***** because I live in the real world and hell, I've tried them myself, but I've never believed she ever had any kind of hard **** addiction, not now and not in 2006-07-08... And having those statemets come from KFed of all people... laughable. 100% with you on jodi and the boys being conditioned, too. Jodi is conditioned by her shady shady work in the conservatorship game, and the boys are clearly brainwashed against B by the whole family.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Excellent question. 

Do we know if Kevin was the target from the beginning because his dog poop yard and foolishness make him easy prey? He is a large but not the main profiteer of Britney's fortune. Was he always supposed to be the first fall guy, a distraction from the attention to the real profiteers? The children are collateral damage. 

Britney is still the target of the smear campaign. Once a **** accusation is out, it runs on its own.

Again, who stands to profit? Who else has been uncovered in the book and will be accused of theft in the trial? 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

Other male celebs such as Johnny Depp or Mick Jagger (who are also fathers) are rumoured to have dabbled with hard ***** and I don't see anyone trying to take their autonomy away or them having to do the "walk of shame" 

THIS

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Excellent question. 

Do we know if Kevin was the target from the beginning because his dog poop yard and foolishness make him easy prey? He is a large but not the main profiteer of Britney's fortune. Was he always supposed to be the first fall guy, a distraction from the attention to the real profiteers? The children are collateral damage. 

Britney is still the target of the smear campaign. Once a **** accusation is out, it runs on its own.

Again, who stands to profit? Who else has been uncovered in the book and will be accused of theft in the trial? 

I don't think he was the target from the beginning and the children the collateral damage, I think Britney was always the target and Kevin is the collateral damage because something went wrong and he's not useful or reliable to them anymore, the lying to the media to paint B as a disaster and Kevin as father of the year worked in 2007 but this time every shot they tried has backfired. The boys...honestly I don't think anyone cares about them, they were just pawns to get Britney to obey and now that's not working either so I guess you're right they're collateral damage too.

Who stands to profit from this, I'm not sure to be honest. I'd say the Spears because they're being painted as the less messy people in the story, for once? The book will surely damage both Kevin and the Spears so could this be them preparing the public ground to make the book release a Britney vs KFed battle instead of a Britney vs Spears battle?

On 6/12/2023 at 2:42 PM, KrisJ said:

Britney divorced HIM, he didn’t divorce her!! 

Actually there is a bit of context surrounding that particular statement. Legally yes, she filed first but she allegedly only did so because someone told her Kevin was planning to divorce her first. After she found that out and he refused to come home, she texted him she was divorcing him. (I embarrasingly have a near encyclopedic nature of every single Britney news/gossip/reports since 1999 lol )

Also, Britney in 2008's "For the Record" documentary says something like "I never thought he(Kevin) would leave me" which always confused me? It implied (confirmed gossip?) that Kevin was indeed the one who "left" her. 

In any case, Kevin is trassshhhhh. 

***** slap GIF

Edited by hello70
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block