Kevin Federline slams Daily Mail reporter Daphne Barak for her story linking Britney to m***: she fabricated lies

1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

mann.. Britney was a VICTIM of media and did nothing wrong. These kids keep publicly commenting on her health, **** abuse and whatnot. I have the right to speak and will address this regardless of them being 16 or 19. Bye

Just to add, of course I avoid name calling them or harassing them. However, they are the ones that decided to go public, so there they go getting the hate unfortunately from others. This is how they learn to soon that there are repercussions for their behavior.

Britney fans stop victimizing/infantilizing Britney 24/7 challenge. Stan culture is so weird, lol. 

2 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Britney fans stop victimizing/infantilizing Britney 24/7 challenge. Stan culture is so weird, lol. 

LITERALLY YOUR WORDS

Under the California Labor Code, "minor" is defined as any person under the age of 18 years required to attend school under the provisions of the Education Code, and any person under age six.

By law, they are children no matter how much you want to twist it around. It doesn't matter if their 18th birthday is tomorrow. As of TODAY, they are minors no matter how many excuses you want to pull out of your scrapbook or skewed logic. Please use some decency and practicality so that Britney fans don't get a bad reputation moving forward.  

Now with that being said -- just because BRITNEY WAS A VICTIM of media abuse and harassment, makes it okay for their children to be victims of that same kind of abuse and harassment from nobodies on the internet? Yes, we all have our opinions but why would you resort to name-calling them vulgar things as if that's conductive to Britney and her healing. As a fan of Britney’s, the least I can do is respect her children's privacy as I can guarantee that Britney would want the same. Keep in mind that that they are also victims of Kevin's parenting and Britney's conservatorship abuse that endured for over a decade. 

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

But he technically doesn't deny anything 

4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I noticed that too. Seems like a sneaky way to get it out there and try to play innocent. 

We can only hope there is a little war going on between those two so they bury each other while Britney laughs from Thousand Oaks. 

"It saddens our family that Daphne Barak and Erbil Gunasti have decided to fabricate lies

5 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

LITERALLY YOUR WORDS

Under the California Labor Code, "minor" is defined as any person under the age of 18 years required to attend school under the provisions of the Education Code, and any person under age six.

By law, they are children no matter how much you want to twist it around. It doesn't matter if their 18th birthday is tomorrow. As of TODAY, they are minors no matter how many excuses you want to pull out of your scrapbook or skewed logic. Please use some decency and practicality so that Britney fans don't get a bad reputation moving forward.  

Now with that being said -- just because BRITNEY WAS A VICTIM of media abuse and harassment, makes it okay for their children to be victims of that same kind of abuse and harassment from nobodies on the internet? Yes, we all have our opinions but why would you resort to name-calling them vulgar things as if that's conductive to Britney and her healing. As a fan of Britney’s, the least I can do is respect her children's privacy as I can guarantee that Britney would want the same. Keep in mind that that they are also victims of Kevin's parenting and Britney's conservatorship abuse that endured for over a decade. 

And what's your point? I'm not sitting here victimizing and infantilizing Britney 24/7 like some of you stans do. Yes, she's a victim but she's also strong and has risen above a lot of nonsense in her life. That's the difference between my stance and yours. 

3 hours ago, easy said:

“I’m making money every time that I speak”. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
Indeed, that’s the only way he’s made money for the last 20+ years is speaking about his ex wife. I seriously still can’t believe he thought he’d make it as a rapper. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I will never understand her kids being embarrassed by Britney, an absolute legend in music, yet be so proud of their father, who failed not only as a rapper but a DJ as well. Pathetic. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

And what's your point? I'm not sitting here victimizing and infantilizing Britney 24/7 like some of you stans do. Yes, she's a victim but she's also strong and has risen above a lot of nonsense in her life. That's the difference between my stance and yours. 

ok and what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

I said free speech and we will discuss and comment on her kid's actions regardless of them being 16 or not.

That's about it.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

ok and what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

I said free speech and we will discuss and comment on her kid's actions regardless of them being 16 or not.

That's about it.

Okay and you should consider leaving minors alone and refrain from speaking about them considering that you are grown man. It was creepy when Britney was 17 and it's creepy now that her son is 17. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Ciocoi said:

Something tells me Kfed and the boys didn’t want to go to the lengths Daphne did, and pulled the plug. Since she already had documentation of all of this, she released it, and in the process dragged Kevin through the mud as well (his lawn, house, Hawaii child support). But I 100% believe they trusted her enough to say she was using m-eth, but just regretted their statements after.

Something also tells me Britney’s team reached out, and shut this down. We know they have ties with TMZ. I was just thinking to myself this morning, “why hasn’t TMZ reported on this?”, they would normally eat this up. 

Absolutely this. I think they were expecting her to put up a fight over the move to Hawaii. I hope Daphnie has her receipts and exposes them all. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

still no.

they decided to go public, we can comment on them. now please shut up.

3 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

reported for cyber bullying

Creepy, psycho grown man grooming on minors until they turn 18. This is why Britney fans can’t be respected outside of this community.

Just now, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Creepy, psycho grown man grooming on minors until they turn 18. This is why Britney fans can’t be respected outside of this community.

man what's wrong with you?

How did I groom minors? LOL

get your **** together

I said the only thing is, if they FIRST decided to go public, we should be able to get back and address their comments. Not bullying, not name calling (as you do to others). Just exercising our right to the freedom of speech and addressing their hateful comments towards their mother.

If you disagree, that's great. I believe I got your point, no need to talk about this anymore. Leave me alone. bye.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block